Discogs Tagger 5.64 (Updated: 2018-11-01)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Ulster
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by Ulster » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:13 am

crap_inhuman wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:43 pm
Ulster wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:47 am
crap_inhuman wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:36 am
Please try to open this URL

Do you see a blank page or an error?
I see a blank page, but I am using Waterfox. Does mediamonkey use my default browser ?
If I open the link in Microsoft Edge I get an error
Discogs use the Internet Explorer. Which error do you see if you open the url in MS Edge? Do you see the same error in Internet Explorer?
I don't have Internet Explorer. I have Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Waterfox, Iridium and Chrome.
In Microsoft Edge , this is the error

HTTP 400 error
It’s not you, it’s this link (it appears to be broken)
Try this
Retype the web address
Go back to the last page
Search for the page

Ulster
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by Ulster » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:26 am

Seems i do have Interent Explorer
Same error as Microsoft Edge

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 400
Most likely causes:
•There might be a typing error in the address.
•If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
What you can try:
Retype the address.
Go back to the previous page.
Go to and look for the information you want.

crap_inhuman
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by crap_inhuman » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:36 am

My Internet Explorer show a HTTP 400 Error, too :-?

Here is a new link to a cover. Please try open this in Internet Explorer

Code: Select all

https://img.discogs.com/poRjiMzbKZShZ4-rG2hqQzXsXfU=/fit-in/598x600/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-367438-1284573916.jpeg.jpg
The links to the covers expire after some days...
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

Ben187

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by Ben187 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Since the last update (cover front) images dont get saved on auto tagging from discogs tagger anymore.
Can anyone confirm?

Ulster
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by Ulster » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:25 pm

I could see that one and it looks as if the album covers are now downloading into mediamonkey.
crap_inhuman wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:36 am
My Internet Explorer show a HTTP 400 Error, too :-?

Here is a new link to a cover. Please try open this in Internet Explorer

Code: Select all

https://img.discogs.com/poRjiMzbKZShZ4-rG2hqQzXsXfU=/fit-in/598x600/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-367438-1284573916.jpeg.jpg
The links to the covers expire after some days...

crap_inhuman
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by crap_inhuman » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Ulster wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:25 pm
I could see that one and it looks as if the album covers are now downloading into mediamonkey.
crap_inhuman wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:36 am
My Internet Explorer show a HTTP 400 Error, too :-?

Here is a new link to a cover. Please try open this in Internet Explorer

Code: Select all

https://img.discogs.com/poRjiMzbKZShZ4-rG2hqQzXsXfU=/fit-in/598x600/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-367438-1284573916.jpeg.jpg
The links to the covers expire after some days...
That's are great news ! Do you change something?
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

Ulster
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by Ulster » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:22 pm

crap_inhuman wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:45 pm
That's are great news ! Do you change something?
Didn't change anything. Just started working again. Weird lol

crap_inhuman
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by crap_inhuman » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:39 am

Ulster wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:22 pm
crap_inhuman wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:45 pm
That's are great news ! Do you change something?
Didn't change anything. Just started working again. Weird lol
Absolutely weird :D
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

ELF

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by ELF » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:08 pm

When starting a search using this Discogs Tagger, my experience is that the the search is performed on artist and album. Would be ideal to have an option to select initial search. As in my case I have mostly singles. To me would be better to search Title and Artist

crap_inhuman
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by crap_inhuman » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:35 pm

ELF wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:08 pm
When starting a search using this Discogs Tagger, my experience is that the the search is performed on artist and album. Would be ideal to have an option to select initial search. As in my case I have mostly singles. To me would be better to search Title and Artist
If there is no album tag set in your file, the Discogs Tagger will automatically search for Artist and Title.
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

RuudDB

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by RuudDB » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Ulster wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:25 pm
I could see that one and it looks as if the album covers are now downloading into mediamonkey.
crap_inhuman wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:36 am
My Internet Explorer show a HTTP 400 Error, too :-?

Here is a new link to a cover. Please try open this in Internet Explorer

Code: Select all

.../poRjiMzbKZShZ4-rG2hqQzXsXfU=/fit-in/598x600/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-367438-1284573916.jpeg.jpg
The links to the covers expire after some days...
I can see that too, but still no covers are being downloaded in MM. More and more people seem to have this problem, so I have there will be a solution next update. Despite the fact with some it magicly starts to work again out of nowhere :-)

crap_inhuman
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by crap_inhuman » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:29 am

To the ones who having problems downloading cover Images :

Do you see the preview cover image in the Discogs Tagger window ?
Last edited by crap_inhuman on Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

goke313
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 2:25 am

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by goke313 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:22 pm

any suggestions?
Image

crap_inhuman
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by crap_inhuman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:13 am

goke313 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:22 pm
any suggestions?
Image
Please reinstall the AddOn with admin rights.
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

crap_inhuman
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.63 (Updated: 2018-09-07)

Post by crap_inhuman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:22 am

RuudDB wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:14 pm
I can see that too, but still no covers are being downloaded in MM. More and more people seem to have this problem, so I have there will be a solution next update. Despite the fact with some it magicly starts to work again out of nowhere :-)
If you would tell me more Information about your configuration and/or sending me the Discogs_Script.log would help me finding the Problem.

crap_inhuman wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:29 am
To the ones who having problems downloading cover Images :

Do you see the preview cover image in the Discogs Tagger window ?
Or answering this question.. :wink:

A useful hint : sign in to this forum, so you'll get informed if someone post a reply (like me) :wink:
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

Post Reply