Batch Art Finder 4.2 - Updated 03/07/2012

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

DrewK

Re: Batch Art Finder 3.0 [MM2+3]

Post by DrewK »

I am having the same problem. I'm running Windows 7 Build 7100 MM 3.1.0.1256. I went thru the steps to install that MSInet(that was the first error I was getting).
and now it finds the image but when I when I go to save I get the same Error :(.

Here's a screenshot

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

If you switch on the debug mode then you should get more information about the error.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
RifRaf

Post by RifRaf »

what happened here? all images are a small google, nothing was changed that i know of, still works ok if i click find next image for all after the google logos have all appeared though i think the first best match is getting missed, any ideas?

jonp

Post by jonp »

Just tried and it works for me - it brings back correct images. Try again perhaps? Has it worked correctly for you before or is this your first use?
RifRaf

Post by RifRaf »

yep tryed again, still no luck on first run through, yep has worked for months, one of my favourite scripts and just started doing this last night, cleared ie cache, reinstalled plugin and restarting pc all did not help. will try a few more things

odd, while "try next image" will find an image, once its displayed if i click on "Previous Image" then the correct first picture displays and not the google logo, the time taken for finding the images is normal as well so must be getting them, just displaying this logo for some reason yet to be found on the first run
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Sorry, I can't replicate this either. How odd! :-?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
DrewK

Post by DrewK »

I also had a problem with with the album art tagger with it not getting the correct folder path. It turns out the fix for that was the fix for this too.
trixmoto wrote: This means that in your "MediaMonkey.ini" file you have in your [FilenameMappings] section an entry like of "5C=2D". Removing this should give you the results you expect.

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... &start=420

thanks for the help.
d55266a

Post by d55266a »

Hi,

This may be a dumb question but: where is the freaking SAVE button? All I see are the checkboxes next to the word Save and I suppose after checking them there would be a button somewhere to process the saving, correct?

I'm running MM3 BAF3 on Vista.

Theo
RifRaf

Post by RifRaf »

yay all fixed, this morning BAF stopped opening completely for some reason, deleted and removed all BAF settings from mediamonkey.ini , reinstalled and got the default settings back, now all works, should have keep the old settings maybe to see what was different but anyway am happy.

d55266a, the 'save checked images' button is there at the bottom right on the windows, likely hidden from view due to a small screen resolution maybe? can you increase it to see if that helps? i think the windows size can be altered in the ini file as well if you cannot, something like PanelHeight=300
md88

Post by md88 »

First of all I wan to thank trixmoto for the script. I have been using it for some time now, but today when i tried to use it my cursor started bouncing and batch art finder would lock up and would have to close MM. I tried removing the script and re-installing it, but received the same result. Does anybody have any ideas?
bigblack

Post by bigblack »

Hi Guys, i've installed firefox 3.5... It's possibile that now the batch art finder doesn't go? Someone of you have the same trouble? Thank you bye bye

Post by Guest »

md88 wrote:First of all I wan to thank trixmoto for the script. I have been using it for some time now, but today when i tried to use it my cursor started bouncing and batch art finder would lock up and would have to close MM. I tried removing the script and re-installing it, but received the same result. Does anybody have any ideas?
Has u installed firefox 3.5? Something happened... i 've the same problem... Trixmoto help us!!
Windy

Post by Windy »

I have a similar problem.

Fresh install of the latest MM, latest BAF, when I start the script, I get the loading image screen, the cursor starts flickering between normal and loading states, and the script locks up. At first I thought this was because I was trying to find 100+ albums, but even after restricting it to one album it locks up.

I dont have firefox installed currently (having uninstalled it weeks before), I do use Google Chrome for my everyday browsing, not IE7, wich is also installed.
Windy

Post by Windy »

Played around with the script a it, this only appears to happen when using google as the source. The other websites work fine as far as I can see, altho obviously I cant seem to be able to find album art for more obscure bands/albums.

Post by Guest »

mmmm so some windows update? You has win vista or xp? I've vista and i make the procedure to make work BAF on it time ago... Need to re do it?