Page 14 of 17

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 pm
by trixmoto
New version (2.1) is now available to download from my website. Changes include...

- Fixed problems with year in FullDate mask field
- Added last track mask input

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:28 pm
by pingtung
It working fine, but I can not use the <Customer 1> field.
<Custom 1>;<Album>;<Artist> result f.e in <Custom 1>;Clapton;Eric Clapton

Any helpfull information to use this field?

Thanks

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:25 am
by trixmoto
Are you trying to use it in one of the album masks, or one of the track masks?

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:58 am
by pingtung
I try it on the album mask (just list albums 2.1) on MM4.07.
The script is working with other fields, genre a.s.o, but not with "Custom 1".
I try different writings like Custom1 also. All the same.
I use the custom 1 for a backup-cd index.

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:24 pm
by trixmoto
Custom 1 is a track level field, so it's not valid in the album mask.

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:12 pm
by pingtung
Thanks for your information.
Thats bad, so your script is not so usefull for me.
Because an album list without the CD index information dont help me.

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:24 am
by pingtung
I find a solution, I replace the SQL statement for the comment with
sql = "SELECT Custom1 FROM Songs WHERE IDAlbum="&itmID
:D

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:20 pm
by Mizery_Made
That's one 'hack,' but if you know what you're doing then you can 'add' it yourself. I remember adding Custom 1 in the previous version, as well as an option for the rating decimal limit... though I haven't dove into the new version to make (personally) necessary modifications yet.

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:02 pm
by SDJeff
trixmoto wrote:New version (2.1) is now available to download from my website. Changes include...

- Fixed problems with year in FullDate mask field
- Added last track mask input
For the Fulldate mask field change, will one be able to show the full date like 12/05/2013 instead of just 2013 in the output?

I have my output "artist - album title - year" presently, but would like "artist - album title - date". I just wanted to ask before I undo my current settings by upgrading.

I had asked about this a some posts back, see below.
Thanks

-----------------------------------

Re: Just List Albums 1.8 - Updated 27/02/2011

Postby SDJeff » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:22 pm
I modified the mask for reports a while back to <artist>%<year>%<album> (I use % for when I separate fields to columns in Text to Columns).

When I tag my flac files, I use the release date mm/dd/yyyy when possible. I would like to create a report using the date. I tried <date> and it only returned the year.

Any suggestions?

SDJeff
>
Re: Just List Albums 1.8 - Updated 27/02/2011

Postby trixmoto » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:28 am
This script only extracts the year at the moment, sorry.

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:18 pm
by SDJeff
I answered my own question - yes!
Edit-
One thing, the date is in DDMMYYYY format and here in the US most use MMDDYYYY format. To remedy this, when converting from text to columns in excel, I can format the date column in the text to columns dialogue box to make the change during the conversion.

Thanks

Edit:
On Line 561
fulldate = theday&"/"&themonth&"/"&theyear

I tired fulldate = theyear&"/"&themonth&"/"&theday to get the yyyymmdd format. Did not work for some reason.

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:28 am
by BlueNote66
Hey You all

I want to export all my album without listing every track on every album

I want this in my report :

Artist
Album
Genre
Year
Bitrate

I tried to use the custom report 3.1 but it list ALL the tracks on every album (and i really don´t know how to operate this add-on)

Can somebody please help me - best if you include some screenshots on how to do it - I am not into code and scripting

Thanks a lot
ClauZ

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:14 am
by Guest
Not anybody to help ??

I just want to extract my the database of my discs to a .txt file with the mentioned data - can somebody help.

Claus
BlueNote66 wrote:Hey You all

I want to export all my album without listing every track on every album

I want this in my report :

Artist
Album
Genre
Year
Bitrate

I tried to use the custom report 3.1 but it list ALL the tracks on every album (and i really don´t know how to operate this add-on)

Can somebody please help me - best if you include some screenshots on how to do it - I am not into code and scripting

Thanks a lot
ClauZ

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:31 am
by rrfpacker
Guest wrote:Not anybody to help ??

I just want to extract my the database of my discs to a .txt file with the mentioned data - can somebody help.

Claus
BlueNote66 wrote:Hey You all

I want to export all my album without listing every track on every album

I want this in my report :

Artist
Album
Genre
Year
Bitrate

I tried to use the custom report 3.1 but it list ALL the tracks on every album (and i really don´t know how to operate this add-on)

Can somebody please help me - best if you include some screenshots on how to do it - I am not into code and scripting

Thanks a lot
ClauZ

Have you tried File List (Excel) in the Tools>Create Reports?

Or, open up the .vbs in the Scripts folder, find the Option Explicit part (mine is below):


Option Explicit

Dim Mask : Mask = """<Artist>"",""<Album>"",<Rating>" 'mask for artist albums <this is where you put what you want in the report
Dim TrackMask : TrackMask = "" 'blank mask means no tracks are displayed <this is so you don't get tracks
Dim CompMask : CompMask = "<Artist> - <Album> (<Tot>/<Max>)" 'mask for compilation albums
Dim FirstMask : FirstMask = "" 'mask for first track in an album

See if that helps.

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:28 pm
by Guest
Hey

In the JustListAlbums.vbs there are no such lines as Option Explicit when I use my notepad and search for the string .... hmmm

I am not keen with this VBS scripting, but really want to make a list of my collection....

To be honest I really don´t know how to use the Menu when clicking the Just List Albums - what parameters do i use in the fields - and also do I mark all the files that I need to be "outputted" ? Or how to use this script.... sorry :-)

C

Re: Just List Albums 2.1 - Updated 17/03/2013

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:31 pm
by Guest
Just got the Excel file list to work, but it lists all the tracks on every CD in the database

I only want :

Artist - Album - Year - Genre

How to alter this ??? Maybe that is more simple to explain to me :-)

C