Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix 3.8.2 (2014-01-27)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Owyn

Re: Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix 3.6 (2010-02-28)

Post by Owyn »

Just tested link. Working fine.
Ummm. That is a MediaFire link, you need to left-click it.
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
bkenobi69

Post by bkenobi69 »

Hmmm, well it's working now. I tried several times for this script and the Tagging Inconsistencies script and it failed. I think Mediafire was down for a while. Anyway, it's working now. Cheers!
bkenobi69

Post by bkenobi69 »

I downloaded the script and, when I tried to install it, I got an error (Product Installation Error). I tried the Tagging Inconsistencies script as well and it also failed. Magic nodes installed fine, so it seems to be only certain scripts that don't work for some reason. I'm running MM 3.2.xx.xxxx. Any suggestions?

EDIT: This is a Win 7 system and I log in as an admin. I haven't verified that I run the app as admin since I assumed that was the default.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Just run MM as administrator (which is different than being logged in as administrator) and then click the mmip file. It'll install fine.
Stop Button Freak
bkenobi69

Post by bkenobi69 »

Yup, I loaded MM as an admin and it worked fine.

Well, actually I did find an error that may be tough to fix. I have a couple of my custom fields renamed. When I try to install the script, I get 3 errors. I renamed the fields back and it installed fine. Just thought I would let you know.

Thanks!
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Glad you got it working.
Stop Button Freak
Bex

Post by Bex »

bkenobi69 wrote:Yup, I loaded MM as an admin and it worked fine.

Well, actually I did find an error that may be tough to fix. I have a couple of my custom fields renamed. When I try to install the script, I get 3 errors. I renamed the fields back and it installed fine. Just thought I would let you know.

Thanks!
First I couldn't replicate but then I put a single quote in the custom field name and an ugly SQL-error stared at me. It's fixed now but before I release a new version, did you have a single quote in one of your custom names or did you get another error perhaps? If so can you get a screen shot of it?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
bkenobi69

Post by bkenobi69 »

Yup. My fields were "Resync" and "Don't Sync". I should have known that SQL would throw a fit with the single quote, but I figured it wasn't restricted, so it must not be an issue. :wink:
Bex

Post by Bex »

Ok, thanks.
It isn't restricted but I actually add the names to a temporary configuration table but I forgot to cater for any quotes in custom names, something which is properly done elsewhere in the script.

A new version soon. :)
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
Bex

Re: Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix 3.6.2 (2010-04-07)

Post by Bex »

Script is updated!
Ver 3.6.2 (2010-04-07)
- Fixed SQL-Bug when having single quote in custom field names

Download here or from the first post:
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix 3.6.2
If you're a new user, please read the first post, including the installation instructions.

Enjoy!
/Bex

All My Scripts
bkenobi69

Post by bkenobi69 »

Awesome! Works great. Thanks for the quick fix.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thank you, bkenobi69!

All My Scripts
Mr Pink

Post by Mr Pink »

I have been using MM 3.2.0 for a few months and I just installed ADFF. The standard duplicate title node shows 508 duplicates in my library, however ADFF tracks with same content node shows no duplicates. Does any one have any suggestions as to what I may be doing incorrectly?
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

You may be doing nothing wrong. Having the same title isn't necessarily the same thing as being the same song. Even different mixes of the same song could show up as a duplicate title but not a duplicate content.
Stop Button Freak
Mr Pink

Post by Mr Pink »

Vyper wrote:You may be doing nothing wrong. Having the same title isn't necessarily the same thing as being the same song. Even different mixes of the same song could show up as a duplicate title but not a duplicate content.

I can guarantee that I have duplicates of the same song. They may be from different sources though. Thus they have different bit rates, file sizes, and may be a second or two different in length. These should show up right?