Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix 3.8.2 (2014-01-27)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

nynaevelan

Re: Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix 3.5 (2009-04-29)

Post by nynaevelan »

Wouldn't 1/2 be changed to .5 instead of 5??
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Bex

Post by Bex »

It's only visual, i.e. how the ratings are shown in the nodes. 3.5 stars would be like this:
***½
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
FaDi

Post by FaDi »

So for some reason I'm having problems with this, I go to Tools-Options-Library-Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix- I click on "configure from same" autosearch,then I click on auto-search 1, check Same Content,Or,Artist, and Album then click Save and Close then i go to the playlist "find from same, search result and there's nothing there, what am I doing wrong?
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

What you set up in the options are "presets" to be used when searching. To actually perform the search, you need to right click a file and select "Find more from Same -> Custom Search" then either select the preset, or Manual. There's also the search under "Files To Edit -> Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix" which will find all cases of matching titles for instance, not just those with titles match the file you right click on.
FaDi

Post by FaDi »

Woah, this is gonna take forever with the 100 max.
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

100 max?
thegeezer3

Post by thegeezer3 »

hi bex thanks for the reply. I couldnt find any 1/2 characters in the code but i changed this area to 5s as you said but the error still comes up

Code: Select all

'Populate TmpRatings
  DB.ExecSQL("DELETE FROM TmpRatings")
  DB.BeginTransaction
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(-1,-1,-1,'<Unknown>')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES( 0, 5, 0,'Bomb')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES( 6,15,10,'5')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(16,25,20,'*')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(26,35,30,'*5')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(36,45,40,'**')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(46,55,50,'**5')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(56,65,60,'***')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(66,75,70,'***5')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(76,85,80,'****')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(86,95,90,'****5')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(96,100,100,'*****')")
  DB.Commit
the error mentions line 477 but i couldnt find any traces of 1/2 there. In my notepad++ 477 refers to

If i<>j and a(2)=b(2) Then
        Ini.StringValue("AdvDupeFindFix","CPMDefault"& i)=Replace(Ini.StringValue("AdvDupeFindFix","CPMDefault"& i),Dlmt & a(2) & Dlmt,Dlmt & b(2) & "(2)" & Dlmt)
      End If
any guesses as to whats going on? also what should i be looking up on google? is this a unicode issue?
FaDi

Post by FaDi »

Mizery_Made wrote:100 max?
Bex

Post by Bex »

FaDi,

You can change the limit by open the script in notepad and change line 3855-3858:

IF Not Conf And list.count>100 Then
    SDB.MessageBox "Max 100 tracks! Select fewer tracks and try again.", mtError, Array(mbOK)
    Exit Sub
  End If
To

'IF Not Conf And list.count>100 Then
'    SDB.MessageBox "Max 100 tracks! Select fewer tracks and try again.", mtError, Array(mbOK)
'    Exit Sub
'End If
But beware, the limit is there for a reason. If you perform "find more from same" on 8000 tracks, it will take hours for MM to perform the task.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

thegeezer3 wrote:hi bex thanks for the reply. I couldnt find any 1/2 characters in the code but i changed this area to 5s as you said but the error still comes up

'Populate TmpRatings
  DB.ExecSQL("DELETE FROM TmpRatings")
  DB.BeginTransaction
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(-1,-1,-1,'<Unknown>')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES( 0, 5, 0,'Bomb')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES( 6,15,10,'5')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(16,25,20,'*')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(26,35,30,'*5')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(36,45,40,'**')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(46,55,50,'**5')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(56,65,60,'***')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(66,75,70,'***5')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(76,85,80,'****')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(86,95,90,'****5')")
  DB.ExecSQL("INSERT INTO TmpRatings VALUES(96,100,100,'*****')")
  DB.Commit
the error mentions line 477 but i couldnt find any traces of 1/2 there. In my notepad++ 477 refers to

If i<>j and a(2)=b(2) Then
        Ini.StringValue("AdvDupeFindFix","CPMDefault"& i)=Replace(Ini.StringValue("AdvDupeFindFix","CPMDefault"& i),Dlmt & a(2) & Dlmt,Dlmt & b(2) & "(2)" & Dlmt)
      End If
any guesses as to whats going on? also what should i be looking up on google? is this a unicode issue?
Hmm, I checked line 407 instead of 477, so it's no unicode issue we're having.
But in the latest version of the script (3.5 build 116) line 477 is:

'Fix Duplicate names
Which just is a comment, so you seem to use an old version of the script?

Try this:
1. Uninstall the script from within MM. (Tools->Extension). Make sure you remove all settings.
2. Restart MM
3. Download the latest version of the script from the first post and install it.

Let me know if that fixes it!

All My Scripts
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

I see, FaDi. I don't use the "Find More From Same" option often. If you're looking for a large number, perhaps the Search under Files To Edit would be better suited for what you're trying to do?
Bex

Post by Bex »

Mizery_Made wrote:I see, FaDi. I don't use the "Find More From Same" option often. If you're looking for a large number, perhaps the Search under Files To Edit would be better suited for what you're trying to do?
Yes, FaDi - why do you want to use "Find More From Same" on all your tracks?

All My Scripts
FaDi

Post by FaDi »

Mizery_Made wrote:I see, FaDi. I don't use the "Find More From Same" option often. If you're looking for a large number, perhaps the Search under Files To Edit would be better suited for what you're trying to do?
Sorry I'm pretty new to this, what's the "Search under Files To Edit"?
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

In the tree, there is a node that is called "Files To Edit" which houses several native nodes to find problems like No Titles or No Artists for files. This script adds a new node in this section, titled "Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix" which itself houses a few nodes. One of them is "Custom Duplicate Search" which is similar to the "Find More From Same -> Custom Search," except it doesn't run on a specific file (so that you can find "Same Title as Intro" and "Same Artist as John Doe" if you right clicked on a track track named Intro by artist John Doe to bring up this search)

Instead, this search under Files To Edit will run through your entire database (which appears to be what you're trying to do) and thus will match up "Intro" by "John Doe" with those that match it, as well as "Outro" by "John Smith," not just finding the duplicates of one track. It will then show you nodes of the findings. So if you have two versions of "Intro" by "John Doe," then those two files would appear in a node named "John Doe - Intro" while a second node might be "John Smith - Outro" which would show that group of duplicates.

Hopefully my explanation helps, though it may not. I'm not the best at describing things, lol.
Bex

Post by Bex »

You should also read the first post. :wink:

All My Scripts