Shuffle while in playlist

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

eloquintet

Shuffle while in playlist

Post by eloquintet » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:47 pm

I've been looking in here and thought I found a Randomize playlist script which will do what I want but it doesn't seem to. It seems to start at a random point put then play the rest in order. I want to be able to have a playlist open and run a script and it will play songs randomly from the list. Does anyone have a script to do this?
Dan

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:21 am

Why can't you use the shuffle mode on the player?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:44 pm

because i have created smart playlists which contain my favorites but to be able to shuffle through them would be great. not all of my mp3s are music some are audio books for example so i don't want to click next and listen to chapter 7,do you? i want a selective shuffle.

DaledeSilva

Post by DaledeSilva » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:32 pm

Not sure I understand...

if you start the playlist (eg double click on one of the tracks) it will put all the files that are in the playlist (ONLY those files) into the now playing.. then if you turn shuffle on, it will shuffle between ONLY those in the nowplaying

Dale.
My Plugins: PrettyPictures [v0.9.2], Forget Crossfade [v1.0], Behind Titlebars [v0.9], Filter Nodes [v1.0.1], View Mode [1.0], BPM.tapper [v1.0]
My Site: http://www.ublik-om.net

eloquintet

Post by eloquintet » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:45 am

DaledeSilva,

Thanks for the reply I'm a new user of MM and didn't realize it worked that way. Appreciate it
Dan