Since you ask :Does anyone have any other requests?
1. Is there a way of adding IF statements? I'd like to have composer come up, but only when genre = Classical.
2. The only other fields I really use are original title, artist and year. BPM may be useful in the future, but for now I don't use it. As time goes on though, my other (rarer) fields will probably become pseudo custom fields. (I already use Publisher as a secondary Album Artist so that Traktor can read it.)
3. Option to remove the Play Controls.
4. Is it possible to remove the right hand scroll bar when it's not in use (ie. greyed out). I'm guessing not, but thought I'd ask.
5. One last point - text lines which are below below the album art wrap (stay on right hand side) if they reach the column roughly aligned with the artwork's width. Can this be changed so that it only wraps if it will physically collide with the art? Or is that too complex? (As it is, some of my composer names need 2 or 3 wrapped lines) Yes, I know I can widen the MonkeyRok panel, but my current setup has the "player" docked above it, so it's not adjustable. I have to admit though, it probably looks neater as it is (wrapping at the mid-point).
PS: Are you planning for this script to migrate to MM3? Are the multiple genre and artist tags problematic?