Monkey Rok 4.1 - Updated 17/08/2009

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

MeMeMe

Post by MeMeMe »

A VERY impresisve script, but I'm having two problems:
With the lyrics box showing, the lyrics don;t have any line breaks - the entire song is shown as a single paragraph.

Also, whenever MM starts up now, I get activeX permission question.
I've done the windwos scripting stuff in the sticky post in this forum, and that hasn't helped. Any other ideas?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

The problem with the lyrics is already noted and on the list for the next release.

The ActiveX errors I'm not sure about. You've done the registry fix to set the My Computer zone to enabled? Have you tried setting any of the other zones to enabled for the "initialise activex..." setting?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
MeMeMe

Post by MeMeMe »

There's nothing in that sticky about a registry change for the my computer zone.
I know I've seen such a thing somewhere in the script forum, but I can't find it (and forum search was no help - just pointed me at 8 threads that I then had to search each page of individually, and couldn't find it).

So how do I perform that fix?
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

MeMeMe wrote:There's nothing in that sticky about a registry change for the my computer zone.
I know I've seen such a thing somewhere in the script forum, but I can't find it (and forum search was no help - just pointed me at 8 threads that I then had to search each page of individually, and couldn't find it).

So how do I perform that fix?
Very first page of this thread. :wink:

"ActiveX warnings: If you have switched "Initialise and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe" in your Local Intranet settings in Internet Explorer, and you are still getting the warning messages - try this:

1) Run regedit.exe
2) Goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0
3) Modify key 1201 = 0

:D
zerosignal

Post by zerosignal »

I have the same problem with the lyrics box.

Is it possible to add breaklines?
Or is it possible the script does a breakline on enter?

It's a little unreadable this way
MeMeMe

Post by MeMeMe »

Vyper wrote: Very first page of this thread. :wink:

:D
Thanks! That worked.
I've been over this thread at least three times looking for that. I think I'll have to get my eyes tested :)
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@MeMeMe - I'm glad that's fixed it for you.

@zerosignal - this will be fixed in the next version.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
gab

Post by gab »

Trix: Are you planning on updating MonkeyRok for MM3? Here's one person who hopes the answer is "yes".
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'm currently working on the next version, but I don't know if it will be MM3 compatible yet. The devs have said the database structure might still change so it's too early to fix it yet. I am certainly planning to make it work as soon as possible.
CRaSH3k

Post by CRaSH3k »

Hi,

first of all: Great Plugin! Thanks!!!

But there is still 1 Problem remaining for me:
Die Artwork for the Track itself is not displayed.
But the albumarts works fine. I've noticed that only those albumimages
are being cached into the Tempfolder.
Here's a screenshot of this problem:

Both, the Trackimage and die Albumart are stored within the MP3-Files.

Please give me a hint.

Thanks,
CRaSH3k
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

This is a bug - the image is not produced becaue of the single quote (') characters in the song title. This will be fixed in the next version.
mattisse

Post by mattisse »

trixmoto wrote:This is a bug - the image is not produced becaue of the single quote (') characters in the song title. This will be fixed in the next version.
Hi trixmoto,

knowing that the album art is shown properly for same Gigi D'Agostino song in my library, I looked a little further into this bug.

The single quote is no problem at all. Album art is displayed just fine foir those songs.
In general, Album art is not shown within MonkeyRok when there is no album title specified for a track.
CRaSH3k

Post by CRaSH3k »

Hi,

that would make sense as I always delete the album-tag for singles
that a get.
Would be great if you could fix this.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Ok, I'll look into this further and try to get it fixed for the next version.
teemac

Post by teemac »

@mattisse

I thought you may have solved my problem - but sadly no.

All of the tracks in each album I listed earlier in regards to the ' bug all have the correct album listed in each track.

In your example album, click once on the album art that displays in MonkeyRok and see if the expanded image opens in a larger separate window. This is the step that does not display the album art.

I have just gone back through all of the 25 albums I checked through previously and none have missing album names.