Tagging Inconsistencies 4.0.1 (2014-02-27)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Bex

Post by Bex » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:11 pm

Glad you sorted it out!
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts

popper

Post by popper » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:39 am

... but I found another small bug in 2.9 connected to the "exclude folders" functionality:

In "Artists with Multiple Genres", I get the following:
1. Artist: Unknown (7)
2. Artist: Pop (11)
3. Artist: Rock (11)

When I open up 1.), it is empty although it says there should be 7 visible.
When I open 2.) and 3.), they both contain only 10 songs each, not 11.

When I look at the whole list of Billy Joel songs I have, there are 7 that do not have a genre yet, but they are all located in "excluded folders". Same for Pop and Rock, with both I have 1 of 11 that is sitting in an excluded folder.

So apparently the logic for preparing the folder names does not take the exclusions in account. This was already the case in 2.8, although it looked different there, obviously.

Hope my description helps.
Cheers,
popper.

PS. I just found out that it is the same in "Artists with THE inconsistencies", but no, wait, this is something you write in the options panel, so it's "works as designed" ;-)
But I can still find it in "Genres will few tracks" - there the exclusion does not work at all.

Bex

Post by Bex » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:45 pm

OK, I'll check it out and try to fix it.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts

sn0skier

Post by sn0skier » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:08 am

great script, big fan since MM2, but it kind of sucks that all of my albums with disc #s show up in the "songs in multiple folders" node, because I WANT to have my songs with different disc #s in different folders. maybe you could create a node for "same album, same disc #" and then people could choose how they want it? thanks

----------------
Now playing: Rolling Stones - Stoned
via FoxyTunes
last.fm signatures don't work anymore, which is sad. Any easy replacement?

sn0skier

Post by sn0skier » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:12 am

Also, "Artist/Multiple Genres" node reads info from Composer, I don't know if you meant to do that, but I don't like it.

----------------
Now playing: Rolling Stones - Tell Me
via FoxyTunes

sn0skier

Post by sn0skier » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:15 am

last post I promise...
It would be cool if for MM3 you added some tags that had to do with disc numbers. e.g.
only one disc
missing disc numbers
some tracks have disk number
etc...

----------------
Now playing: Captain Beefheart - Call On Me
via FoxyTunes

Bex

Post by Bex » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:07 am

Thanks,

1) An extra node to consider the disc# will be implemented. :D

2) I've asked for feedback regarding this. I will change this into something configurable :D

3) Yes, more disc# nodes needs to be implemented. It's already on my todo list.

But I don't know when I'll get the time to implement it.

All My Scripts

runtherisk

Post by runtherisk » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:45 am

Bex, sorry if I missed this in the thread but i am having difficulty with certain songs retaining the "comment" tag. Is there an option in your script to find these songs? Love the script..thanks!

nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:43 am

I don't think TI has an option for comments but if you use the Magic Nodes script, you can identify them with this mask:

Non Empty Comments|filter:Comment <> ''\<Title>

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files

Bex

Post by Bex » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:38 pm

runtherisk,
Do you mean that you want to find albums with inconsistencies of the comments of the songs? e.g. Do you want them to be the same for all songs in a album?

All My Scripts

runtherisk

Post by runtherisk » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:11 pm

Bex, most of my comments are by album..tagged to each song...same comment for each song on the album. I am having a difficult time finding those songs w/out my desired comment..thanks again for the great script.

Bex

Post by Bex » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:16 pm

Thanks. I'll see what I can implement for you! :D

All My Scripts

mizio66

Art Cover

Post by mizio66 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:12 am

Since I like to have all the songs with a tagged cover art, I found sometimes hard to search and fix this: some have a link, some have both, some have more than 1 linked or more of link or whoknowsit...

An additional one could be to find which ones have more than 1 art cover and the first one is not tagged...

Possible ?

Mizio66

a "bug"

Post by Mizio66 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:42 am

Sorry, I do like Colombo...

In the album inconsistency, i the multiple file type per album, there is differentiation between Mp3 and mp3... the case shouldn't be considered, for me...

thanks and keep on doing htis fantastic job !

Bex

Post by Bex » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:25 pm

Thanks,

1) I'll see what I can do (but it'll take a while).

2) That bug has been fixed. What version of the script are you using?

All My Scripts