Tagging Inconsistencies 4.0.1 (2014-02-27)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Seeker

Post by Seeker » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:38 pm

Can this check for "Artist is same as Title"?

I find that happening a lot, and have to dig them out.

Bex

Post by Bex » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:55 pm

Currently not but it would be quite easy to implement it. It'll make it into the next release of the script. But it might take a while...
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts

latinmusiclover

Post by latinmusiclover » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:03 pm

Thank you for helping me with the use of Filters to exclude folders. I still need to find out where to add what I consider valid characters so that they get ignored by the "Starts with Invalid Character" Node. I think this is done by adding characters to the "InvalidIgnoreList". I tried adding them to the part of the script shown below, immediately after the Ñ and before the ", but it didn't work. Should they be added somewhere else?

Code: Select all

sql(304) = "SELECT 304, ID, '', 'False', NULL, 0 "&_ 
              "FROM Songs WHERE UPPERW(SongTitle) GLOB '[^A-Z0-9ÅÄÂÃÁÀÆËÊÉÈÏÎÍÌÖÔÕÓÒØÜÛÚÙßÝŸÇÐÑ"
The characters I want to add are ¿ (Spanish upside down ?) ¡ (Spanish upside down !) ' (single quote, apostrophe) and ( (open round bracket)

nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:09 pm

Have you tried right-clicking on the Tagging Inconsistensies node and selecting the Tagging Inconsistencies Settings? You will find the Initial Invalid Character Ignore List near the bottom. Is this what you are looking for??

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files

latinmusiclover

Post by latinmusiclover » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:38 pm

nynaevelan wrote:Have you tried right-clicking on the Tagging Inconsistensies node and selecting the Tagging Inconsistencies Settings? You will find the Initial Invalid Character Ignore List near the bottom. Is this what you are looking for??
Nyn
That's it. Thank you. I looked several times, but didn't see it. Now I feel a bit silly. :-)

latinmusiclover

Post by latinmusiclover » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:23 pm

Bex wrote:Even if the name of the script is Tagging inconsistencies not all nodes display inconsistencies some of them are just for info.

If the 12 album are displayed in "First Album Art in Tag", "Single Album Art" and "All Album Art in Tag" then it simply means that all tracks in these album have:
- One Album Art stored in the tag
Update: I've noticed that the number of albums listed in these three Nodes ("First Album Art in Tag", "Single Album Art" and "All Album Art in Tag") changes. It's always an identical number, and as far as I can tell, the same albums are listed. It went from 12 to 40, then 100+, and now it's stopped at 1904! I have more than 5000 albums. All my albums have Front Cover thumbnails embedded in the Tags. Each track for each album has exactly the same thumbnail (for each album).

Is it possible that there is something wrong with how these nodes read information? Understanding what exactly these Nodes show would help me troubleshoot the problem.

Bex

Post by Bex » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:33 pm

The nodes are populated with the data that exists in MM's database. If that differs from the truth you will get strange result. Perhaps you need to rescan your whole collection again so MM's database knows about all your Album Art.

If you click on the subnodes in these nodes don't you then see exactly what they are supposed to show you?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts

ACraigL

Post by ACraigL » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:53 am

What does "first album art different path" mean?

I have 162 albums out of 1060 affected by this, and I don't understand what I need to do to correct it. The artwork is embedded and there is only 1 artwork entry for these albums.

Thanks!

Bex

Post by Bex » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:05 am

It means that MM's database contains info that the first Album Art of each and every track in the Album has different path.

Also read the the post above yours. Another thing that could have happened is that you have "dead links" of Album Art in your tracks. If so try Trixmoto's Album Art Tagger which has a function to remove such dead links.

All My Scripts

Bex

Post by Bex » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:38 pm

Script is updated
Ver 3.4 (2008-04-13) [MM3 only]
- Added two new Album Nodes
-- No Album Name but Album Artist
-- Multiple Assignments of Album Artist
- Added three new Track Nodes
-- Title = Artist
-- Extension Not Lower Case
-- Non Numerical Track#'s
- Fixed rare bug with Filters
- Several minor text changes

Enjoy!
/Bex
Last edited by Bex on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All My Scripts

Vyper

Post by Vyper » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:45 pm

Thankee! :D
Stop Button Freak

BLueSS

Post by BLueSS » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:10 pm

I just found about this script today.

FREAKING AMAZING! :D

Thanks for making this awesome script.

onenonymous

Post by onenonymous » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:24 pm

Seeker wrote:Can this check for "Artist is same as Title"?

You could use Magic Nodes:

Artist equal Title |Filter:UpperW(Songs.Artist) =  UpperW(<Title>)\<Artist>

Bex

Post by Bex » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:59 am

@Vyper and BLueSS,

Thanks! :D

onenonymous wrote:
Seeker wrote:Can this check for "Artist is same as Title"?

You could use Magic Nodes:

Artist equal Title |Filter:UpperW(Songs.Artist) =  UpperW(<Title>)\<Artist>
I have already added such node in this script! :wink:

All My Scripts

nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:13 am

Bex wrote:Script is updated
Ver 3.4 (2008-04-13) [MM3 only]
-- Multiple Assignments of Album Artist
-- Title = Artist

Enjoy!
/Bex
Bex:

Everytime I think I have my database in order, you find another reason to shatter my illusions. :wink: Keep up the great work!!! :P

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files