Custom Report 3.2 - Updated 29/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

NWDreamer

Re: Custom Report 3.0 - Updated 16/03/2013

Post by NWDreamer »

Discovered Notepad++ (not sure why the script didn't come up in my Visual Studio 2008, maybe because I have it set for C#?).

Anyway, here's the function that had the error. The actual line is the Set DoCreateFile = fso.CreateTextFile(loc,True,utf) under the Else. I was only trying to create the file on my desktop...

Code: Select all

Function DoCreateFile(fso,loc,utf)
  If utf = 2 Then
    Set DoCreateFile = CreateObject("Adodb.Stream")
    DoCreateFile.CharSet = "UTF-8"
    DoCreateFile.Type = 2
    Call DoCreateFile.Open() 
  Else        
    Set DoCreateFile = fso.CreateTextFile(loc,True,utf)
  End If
End Function
Craig B. (a.k.a., NW Dreamer - Gold MediaMonkey user.)
NWDreamer

Post by NWDreamer »

Didn't have any brain power at 2am to try anything but, today, I changed the path to simply be e:\test.csv (E is the drive with my portable MM installation on it) and it worked. Not sure about the other issue, but at least I'm able to continue doing what I need to for now.

Interestingly, before trying the above, I brought up the Custom Report, hit "Save" and then specified to put the .dat file on my desktop. Then I got this error from the same line in the script:

Code: Select all

Error #76 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Path not found
File: "E:\MediaMonkey\Scripts\CustomReport.vbs", Line: 3187, Column: 4
Not sure if that helps or not! Oh well, at least I can continue work.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I think it means that whatever location you were trying to write to before was blocked. You could try running MM as administrator, if you weren't already. It's a file permissions issue though, not something I can do anything about in the script.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
NWDreamer

Post by NWDreamer »

Ok, thanks. It just seems like I should be able to write to the desktop... I was thinking it might have something to do with all those blocked folders that Windows 7 creates just to be backward compatible. But, as long as I can get the reports to write SOMEWHERE, I'm good! :wink:
IAN D

Post by IAN D »

please can somebody help me i don´t know how to fix the bitrate. i would like to get the bitrate without comma and only 3 numbers...
and is there anyway to create a total lengh of all songs in the end of my exellist.
how to put the frontcover in my exellist....
sorry for my bad enghlish, thank you very much in advance.

best regards ian
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

With regards to the bitrate, I think you want to put "&M1024" in the format field, this will multiple the bitrate.

To create a total for a column at the bottom, you just need to tick the "Sum" checkbox for that column, and it should appear automatically.

There's no way to insert album artwork into an Excel document at the moment - it may be possible, but I'm not sure how to do this, so the script can't.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
IAN D

Post by IAN D »

trixmoto wrote:With regards to the bitrate, I think you want to put "&M1024" in the format field, this will multiple the bitrate.

To create a total for a column at the bottom, you just need to tick the "Sum" checkbox for that column, and it should appear automatically.

There's no way to insert album artwork into an Excel document at the moment - it may be possible, but I'm not sure how to do this, so the script can't.

Hello,

thank you very much for the quick reply. but i still got the same problem. I write &M1024 in the format field and get for example following bitrate: 511699968 - I never saw this sybol & bevor.....
when i click on the sum checkbox for filelengh (D1024 D1024 N1) i´m getting following false resolt: 921072507 and in the end the euro sign. I dont know how to fix this one eather.
one other problem. when i click on the sum checkbox for titel i´m getting following false resolt: 0

i want to mention i´m using your reports for years, thank you very much for the great service you did. i just installed windows 7 new, and all my setting was gone...
please help me one more time, thank you very much in advance

best regards ian
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thanks, I'm glad you've found the script useful. Could you please save your settings and email/PM them to me, so that I can take a look?
IAN D

Post by IAN D »

trixmoto wrote:Thanks, I'm glad you've found the script useful. Could you please save your settings and email/PM them to me, so that I can take a look?
Sorry to bother you again. sometimes i think i´m to old (62) for this kind of things. i searched everywhere, i cant find a way to pm you or to get your email. feel like an idiot. please tell me how to contact you: thank you very much in advance.

best regards ian
wileewonka

Custom Report 3.0 MIA

Post by wileewonka »

I downloaded Custom Report 3.0. I installed it. Now, I cannot find it. Any help as to where to look?
Thanx
Last edited by Lowlander on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with existing topic
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

File > Create Reports ?
trixmoto

Re: Custom Report 3.1 - Updated 25/10/2013

Post by trixmoto »

New version (3.1) is now available to download from my website. Changes include...

- Fixed save and load settings buttons not working
- Fixed time not displaying correctly due to hours missing
- Added W format now works for Excel reports as well
- Added J format for justifying text in columns
- Added two new columns for displaying rating stars and bombs
Bill

Post by Bill »

I have downloaded Custom Report 3.1 and I cannot find it after a successful install. When I look at the "Extensions" is see it. What are the steps to run this script?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Bill
Desktop/Win7/Router: WRT 1900 ACS. LINKSYS Media Player: Sony Blu-ray DVD BDP-S5100 /MM4/AV Sound System
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

It's under "File -> Create Reports"
Onweerwolf

Post by Onweerwolf »

trixmoto wrote:New version (3.1) is now available to download from my website. Changes include...

- Fixed time not displaying correctly due to hours missing
Thank you very much for fixing this! :D