Magic Nodes 4.2 w/ 380 masks & real GUI (2011-07-01)[MM2+]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

rrfpacker

Re: Magic Nodes 4.2 w/ 380 masks & real GUI (2011-07-01)[MM2

Post by rrfpacker »

matmat07 wrote:Hi. I don't know much about SQL, and I think I will have to use it for what I need: I would like to make a playlist or randomly selected tracks, with only 1 track per artist.

From what I've understood the only "easy" setting I found was to choose artists with a certain number of track.

Is this possible ?

Thanks in advance for the help
There's a Magic Node for this under the Random node.
d4ni3l

Post by d4ni3l »

Please, help me!
I cant know how can i exclude from my list tracks that contains tag genre "Live" (ex. Post-Rock; Instrumental; Live). I did try to use the filter: <Genre> Not Like '%Live%', but it isnt work! It works if track contains tag genre "Live" ONLY.

Regards

Post by Guest »

Code: Select all

<Genre> Like '%Live%'
d4ni3l

Post by d4ni3l »

Guest wrote:

<Genre> Like '%Live%'
Thanky You,
but i want exclude live-tracks from the node and create a special node for live's (your answer suitable for this). Code "Like" or "Not Like" dont exclude live-tracks from node :( and its strangely
meeeoow

Post by meeeoow »

Hello!

I am using magic nodes and everything work good so far.
But i need help with one node that i trying to create.

I using the artist top tracks plugin to write the playcount of a song to the Custom4 field.
Now i try to create a node, that select the 3 Songs with the highest Custom4 field of every albumartist.

But i am not able to do that with the default filters:

test2\<Album artist>\<Title with artist plus album|Sort by:Sum(Playcount) Desc|Top:3>
this only works for the subnodes, if i click the root node every track shows up. But i want to be able to make a playlist of all top 3 tracks from every albumartist, so i need this in the sub node. see image:
then i installed the sql plugin and startet with a query that should return top1 per albumartist to start easy :D

SELECT DISTINCT s.IDAlbum 
     ,s.AlbumArtist
     , s.Album
     , s.SongTitle
     , m.max_votes 

FROM ( SELECT AlbumArtist
              , MAX (Custom4) AS max_votes
           FROM Songs
	WHERE IDAlbum > 0 
         GROUP
             BY IDAlbum HAVING Count(DISTINCT Artist) = 1) AS m
INNER
  JOIN Songs AS s
    ON s.AlbumArtist = m.AlbumArtist
   AND s.Custom4 = m.max_votes
this gives me:
with the sql query i have even more problems:
- sometimes more than 1 result per albumartist
- the max() dont work on text fields, so its wrong sortet

finaly i have to ask you sql-gurus for help.
it would also be nice to avoid duplicate tracks because of the same playcount of different tracks and same tracks on different albums.

could somebody of you show me how to select that properly?

thank you!
popsmike

Post by popsmike »

@Zvezdan

Hey man any news on the release of the updated full version to us who donated that are anticipating its appearance. :D

Keep it up man, those who don't contribute are missing something extra within its workings. :wink:
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

popsmike wrote:@Zvezdan

Hey man any news on the release of the updated full version to us who donated that are anticipating its appearance. :D

Keep it up man, those who don't contribute are missing something extra within its workings. :wink:
Don't worry. You will receive the updated version as soon as it is ready.
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2
Just Guessing

Post by Just Guessing »

Forgive me if this is addressed earlier, but 146 pages of posts on this script!!!!!!!!!

I Need help on a tweak to a derived node query from the awesome supplied .ini file: Mask20 (retooled): Artists with LESS than THREE Albums...
Filter:Songs.ID = AArtistsSongs.IDSong ... ...GROUP BY ArtistsSongs.IDArtist HAVING Count(DISTINCT Songs.IDAlbum) <3)

I need the album count NOT to include the artist's appearances on compilations! I want only albums actually by the artist considered in the '<3' count.

I could screen <Album Artist> <> 'Misc" OR <Album Artist> <> 'Various'; but that screening needs to happen in the ALBUM COUNT portion of the filter's 'GROUP BY' only. (And my experimentations prove, unfortunately, that I really don't have much understanding of the query syntax)

elaboration (if helpful):
beneath a genre I want two nodes;
1) 'Superstars' (more than 3 albums, excluding everyone else. Screening is easy by initially not including 'Misc' & 'Various' Album Artist, then counting albums)
2) 'all the rest' - but this filter is harder because the album count for artists appearing on compilations will leave them off the node results. The ALBUM count is necessarily more elaborate - and beyond my skills!

Thanks for any suggestions.
ezdropper

Post by ezdropper »

Trying to create a node to filter "Tracks with the Track Number on the begin of the Filename" but no luck, any ideas?
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

slvbeard wrote:Trying to create a node to filter "Tracks with the Track Number on the begin of the Filename" but no luck, any ideas?

<Group|Name:Tracks...>\Tracks with the Track number on the begin of the Filename|Filter:Songs.TrackNumber = SubStr(<File name>, 1, Length(Songs.TrackNumber)) AND Length(Songs.TrackNumber)|Icon:Top level\<Title|Trim:1>\<Title with artist>
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Just Guessing wrote:I need the album count NOT to include the artist's appearances on compilations!
This mask is already updated in the new donation-only version of this add-on, but it has some specifics that prevents it from using with the older versions. Here is the simplified downward compatible version:

<Group|Name:Artists...|Show tracks:No>\Artists with at most 2 Albums having at least 5 files|Icon:Top level|Filter:Songs.IDAlbum || '@' || SongArtists.ID IN (SELECT DISTINCT IDAlbum || '@' || T0.IDArtist FROM Songs INNER JOIN ArtistsSongs ON Songs.ID = ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND IfNull(ArtistsSongs.PersonType, 1) = 1 INNER JOIN Artists ON ArtistsSongs.IDArtist = Artists.ID INNER JOIN (SELECT IDArtist, ',' || RTrim(Group_Concat(IDAlbum)) || ',' AS ConcFld FROM Albums INNER JOIN (SELECT IDAlbum, ArtistsSongs.IDArtist, Count(*) AS CountFld1 FROM Songs INNER JOIN ArtistsSongs ON Songs.ID = ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND IfNull(ArtistsSongs.PersonType, 1) = 1 INNER JOIN Artists ON ArtistsSongs.IDArtist = Artists.ID GROUP BY IDAlbum, ArtistsSongs.IDArtist) ON ID = IDAlbum AND Tracks = CountFld1 WHERE Tracks >= 5 AND IDAlbum > 0 GROUP BY IDArtist HAVING Count(*) <= 2) AS T0 ON T0.IDArtist = ArtistsSongs.IDArtist AND T0.ConcFld Like '%,' || Songs.IDAlbum || ',%')\<Artist|Statistic:Count(Album), Count(Tracks)|Show rank:Yes|Unknown:No>\<Album|Statistic:Count(Tracks)|Unknown:No>
If that doesn't work as you want, you could try this:

<Group|Name:Artists...|Show tracks:No>\Album Artists with at most 2 Albums having at least 5 files|Icon:Top level|Filter:Songs.IDAlbum || '@' || AlbumArtists.ID IN (SELECT DISTINCT Songs.IDAlbum || '@' || T0.IDArtist FROM Songs INNER JOIN ArtistsAlbums ON Songs.IDAlbum = ArtistsAlbums.IDAlbum INNER JOIN Artists ON ArtistsAlbums.IDArtist = Artists.ID INNER JOIN (SELECT IDArtist, ',' || RTrim(Group_Concat(IDAlbum)) || ',' AS ConcFld FROM (SELECT Songs.IDAlbum, ArtistsAlbums.IDArtist, Count(*) AS CountFld1 FROM Songs INNER JOIN ArtistsAlbums ON Songs.IDAlbum = ArtistsAlbums.IDAlbum INNER JOIN Artists ON ArtistsAlbums.IDArtist = Artists.ID GROUP BY Songs.IDAlbum, ArtistsAlbums.IDArtist) INNER JOIN Albums ON ID = IDAlbum AND Tracks = CountFld1 WHERE Tracks >= 5 AND IDAlbum > 0 GROUP BY IDArtist HAVING Count(*) <= 2) AS T0 ON T0.IDArtist = ArtistsAlbums.IDArtist AND T0.ConcFld Like '%,' || Songs.IDAlbum || ',%')\<Album Artist|Statistic:Count(Album), Count(Tracks)|Show rank:Yes|Unknown:No>\<Album|Statistic:Count(Tracks)|Unknown:No>
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

meeeoow wrote:this only works for the subnodes, if i click the root node every track shows up. But i want to be able to make a playlist of all top 3 tracks from every albumartist, so i need this in the sub node
The Top qualifier is fixed in the new donation-only version of this add-on. Maybe you could try with this Filter:

Songs.ID IN (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs LEFT JOIN ArtistsAlbums ON Songs.IDAlbum = ArtistsAlbums.IDAlbum LEFT JOIN Artists AS AlbumArtists ON ArtistsAlbums.IDArtist = AlbumArtists.ID CROSS JOIN (SELECT ',' || Group_Concat(Songs.ID) || ',' AS ConcField, Songs.SongTitle || CASE WHEN Songs.Artist || Songs.Album <> '' THEN ' (' || Songs.Artist || CASE WHEN Songs.Artist <> '' AND Songs.Album <> '' THEN ' - ' ELSE '' END || Songs.Album || ')' ELSE '' END COLLATE IUNICODE AS CountField1, IfNull(AlbumArtists.ID, '') AS CountField2 FROM Songs LEFT JOIN ArtistsAlbums ON Songs.IDAlbum = ArtistsAlbums.IDAlbum LEFT JOIN Artists AS AlbumArtists ON ArtistsAlbums.IDArtist = AlbumArtists.ID CROSS JOIN (SELECT ',' || Group_Concat(TopConcField) || ',' AS ConcField, x'0100' || Group_Concat(CountField1, x'0100') || x'0100' AS TopField, CountField2 FROM (SELECT Group_Concat(Songs.ID) AS TopConcField, Songs.SongTitle || CASE WHEN Songs.Artist || Songs.Album <> '' THEN ' (' || Songs.Artist || CASE WHEN Songs.Artist <> '' AND Songs.Album <> '' THEN ' - ' ELSE '' END || Songs.Album || ')' ELSE '' END COLLATE IUNICODE AS CountField1, IfNull(AlbumArtists.ID, '') AS CountField2 FROM Songs LEFT JOIN ArtistsAlbums ON Songs.IDAlbum = ArtistsAlbums.IDAlbum LEFT JOIN Artists AS AlbumArtists ON ArtistsAlbums.IDArtist = AlbumArtists.ID WHERE Songs.SongTitle || CASE WHEN Songs.Artist || Songs.Album <> '' THEN ' (' || Songs.Artist || CASE WHEN Songs.Artist <> '' AND Songs.Album <> '' THEN ' - ' ELSE '' END || Songs.Album || ')' ELSE '' END COLLATE IUNICODE <> '' GROUP BY CountField1, CountField2 ORDER BY CountField2, Sum(<Playcount>) DESC, Songs.SongTitle || CASE WHEN Songs.Artist || Songs.Album <> '' THEN ' (' || Songs.Artist || CASE WHEN Songs.Artist <> '' AND Songs.Album <> '' THEN ' - ' ELSE '' END || Songs.Album || ')' ELSE '' END COLLATE IUNICODE) GROUP BY CountField2) AS CountTable2 ON IfNull(AlbumArtists.ID, '') = CountTable2.CountField2 AND CountTable2.ConcField LIKE '%,' || Songs.ID || ',%' AND InStr(Replace(CountTable2.TopField, Songs.SongTitle || CASE WHEN Songs.Artist || Songs.Album <> '' THEN ' (' || Songs.Artist || CASE WHEN Songs.Artist <> '' AND Songs.Album <> '' THEN ' - ' ELSE '' END || Songs.Album || ')' ELSE '' END COLLATE IUNICODE, x'0200'), x'0100' || x'0200') - Length(Replace(SubStr(CountTable2.TopField, 1, InStr(Replace(CountTable2.TopField, Songs.SongTitle || CASE WHEN Songs.Artist || Songs.Album <> '' THEN ' (' || Songs.Artist || CASE WHEN Songs.Artist <> '' AND Songs.Album <> '' THEN ' - ' ELSE '' END || Songs.Album || ')' ELSE '' END COLLATE IUNICODE, x'0200'), x'0100' || x'0200')), x'0100', '')) BETWEEN 1 AND 3 GROUP BY CountField1, CountField2) AS CountTable2 ON Songs.SongTitle || CASE WHEN Songs.Artist || Songs.Album <> '' THEN ' (' || Songs.Artist || CASE WHEN Songs.Artist <> '' AND Songs.Album <> '' THEN ' - ' ELSE '' END || Songs.Album || ')' ELSE '' END COLLATE IUNICODE = CountTable2.CountField1 AND IfNull(AlbumArtists.ID, '') = CountTable2.CountField2 AND CountTable2.ConcField LIKE '%,' || Songs.ID || ',%')
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

Z .. what is the newest version ofthis plugin?

Thanks
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

dtsig wrote:Z .. what is the newest version ofthis plugin?
5.0.1. You will receive it very soon, maybe even today.
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

Mr Z you are the best. Looking forward to being more confused than I am now by this powerful pc of sw. Have a great day
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig