Magic Nodes 4.2 w/ 380 masks & real GUI (2011-07-01)[MM2+]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

nojac wrote:I had a MagicNode for incomplete albums (Originally from Teknojnky, I think):
Incomplete Albums|SQL filter: Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Count(SongOrder) <> (Max(SongOrder+1)) AND Count(SongOrder) > 1)|show tracks:yes\<Album Artist>\<Album|statistic:count(all)>
It is not working any more in MM3 B1. ("no such column: SONGORDER(1)") Any suggestion for an alternative?
Hmm... It is working for me in beta 1. When I look database in SQLite Spy, there is SongOrder column as well as TrackNumber which mentioned Bex. Difference is in +1 value.

How did you got the database? Did you deleted previous one and created new from the ground, or did you just let program to convert old one during installation?

EDIT: I see now that also there are DiscNo and DiscNumber. Strange.
Last edited by ZvezdanD on Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bex

Post by Bex »

I don't have any songorder field?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

How did you got the database?
Bex

Post by Bex »

Renamed the old one so it's a new fresh one! I guess thats the bets way with all these alphas. Oh, and it's converted from MM2 but I don't think that matters.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Well, I think it is a catch. In my case program converted old one (MM3A7) during installation.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Actually, I remember now that SQLite can't delete columns. It can only add them to a table. So I guess that's why since you upgraded from a previous version.

All My Scripts
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

Can't quite get this code right, maybe somebody can help :

Album Artist|child of:Artist\<album artist|statistic:count(all)>\<album|sort by:max(year)|sort order:asc|statistic:count(all)>

This code lists album artists alphabetically, with the number of tracks for each artist in brackets next to it. Expanding an artist lists the albums in increasing date (2001,2002, etc).

I want the number of albums rather than the number of tracks for each artist in brackets. Also, I would like artists to be grouped by letters (e.g. A-Z). Can anyone help ?
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

danhackley wrote:I want the number of albums rather than the number of tracks for each artist in brackets.
Currently, this is not possible.
danhackley wrote:Also, I would like artists to be grouped by letters (e.g. A-Z).
Like this:

Code: Select all

Album Artist|child of:Artist\<album artist|trim:1>\<album artist|statistic:count(all)>\<album|sort by:max(year)|sort order:asc|statistic:count(all)>
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

Thanks, I will try that.

However, just now my Mediamonkey is on hold, as last time I started up I got a "disk read error Press Ctrl + Alt + Del to restart" and I cannot boot my computer up.

As soon as/if I get it fixed, I will try your code, thanks.
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

Can somebody help with code for the following - I can't seem to get it right !

I want a genre node to open into <genre> with <number of items>. when i open a genre, I want it to list all albums of that genre, in order of album artist.

Any help appreciated !!
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

I am not sure that I understand what you want. You could try this:

Genre by Album artist\<genre|statistic:count(all)>\<album and year>

Post by Guest »

That is almost what I want, thanks !

I would like also the albums with the same album artist to be grouped together (so instead of listing e.g. pink floyd six times, I would like it to list pink floyd once, with the option of expanding that part of the tree by clicking on +).

e.g.

Genre
- Rock
- Pink Floyd (no. of tracks [or if possible, albums])
- Dark Side Of The Moon
- The Wall
- Wish You Were Here, etc
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

Sorry forgot to log in for above.

Ideally my tree structure for genre would be (e.g.):

Genre (no. of tracks/albums)
- Rock (no. of tracks/albums)
- Pink Floyd (no. of tracks [or if possible, albums])
- Dark Side Of The Moon
- The Wall
- Wish You Were Here, etc
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

This is not possible. You could get only this:

Root
+- Rock (no. of tracks)
   +- Pink Floyd (no. of tracks)
      +- Dark Side Of The Moon
      +- The Wall
      +- Wish You Were Here
With this:

Genre, Album artist, Album\<genre|statistic:count(all)>\<album artist|statistic:count(all)>\<album>
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

Hi ZcezdanD,
a little question: It's possible to create a node where all songs must have a rating which is divideable by 10? So 10, 20, 30, 40 and so on?

Regards
Big_Berny
Scripts in use: Genre Finder / Last.fm DJ / Magic Nodes / AutoRateAccurate / Last.FM Node
Skins in use: ZuneSkin SP / Eclipse SP
AutoRateAccurate 3.0.0 (New) - Rates all your songs in less than 5 seconds!
About me: icoaching - internet | marketing | design