Magic Nodes 4.2 w/ 380 masks & real GUI (2011-07-01)[MM2+]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Bex

Post by Bex »

Like this?

Code: Select all

SQL filter: Songs.Rating IN (10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100)
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

Yes, thanks! :) I thought it would be much more difficult... And for the contrary I have to use "NOT IN"?
Scripts in use: Genre Finder / Last.fm DJ / Magic Nodes / AutoRateAccurate / Last.FM Node
Skins in use: ZuneSkin SP / Eclipse SP
AutoRateAccurate 3.0.0 (New) - Rates all your songs in less than 5 seconds!
About me: icoaching - internet | marketing | design
gab

Post by gab »

simple question - how do you install this script?
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

http://www.mediamonkey.com/scripts.htm:
Note: To use a script, download it and save it to C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto ... Restart MediaMonkey and the functionality associated with the script will appear.
gab

Post by gab »

what should i name the script??
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

I don't understand a question. You don't need to rename a file, if you mean about this. Just download and copy to the mentioned folder. If you have some older version of the same script, remove it before installation of the new file.
gab

Post by gab »

i've never used magic nodes before. i need to give the vbs file i create a name. what should i name the file?
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

If you opened a file with a web browser, you can see its name in the address bar which is usually beneath of the menu bar. Choose File / Save As and in the File Name field you should see the same name. In this case, it is MagicNodes-1.4.3.1.vbs.
nojac

Post by nojac »

gab wrote:i've never used magic nodes before. i need to give the vbs file i create a name. what should i name the file?
You are not supposed to create a vbs file, You should just download and save the file mentioned by ZvezdanD....

Then you make your own nodes in the Edit menu.
gab

Post by gab »

Thanks ZvesdanD - saving with the file name solved my problem.
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

Thanks for the code suggestions by the way ZvezdanD - I'm starting to get my mediamonkey in order !
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3
gege

Post by gege »

ZvezdanD

It looks like MN 1.4.3.1 it's not accepting Custom 4 and Custom 5 fields, introduced in MM3, as parameters.
These two simple nodes don't work:

Custom 4\<Custom 4>\<album artist>\<album|sort by:max(year)>
Custom 5\<Custom 5>\<album artist>\<album|sort by:max(year)>
While these do work:

Custom 1\<Custom 1>\<album artist>\<album|sort by:max(year)>
Custom 2\<Custom 2>\<album artist>\<album|sort by:max(year)>
Custom 3\<Custom 3>\<album artist>\<album|sort by:max(year)>
Tested with MM3B2.
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

You are right, Custom 4 and 5 fields are not currently supported. New version has added support for them (as well as some another fields), and I hope that it will be released very soon.
gege

Post by gege »

ZvezdanD wrote:You are right, Custom 4 and 5 fields are not currently supported. New version has added support for them (as well as some another fields), and I hope that it will be released very soon.
Thanks! :D
declan

Post by declan »

I have two magic nodes -

Most Played nations|icon:top level\<nationality|sort by:sum(played)|sort order:desc|all:no|unknown:no|top:150|min tracks:1>
Which shows the most played Nations

And

Countrys by Time|icon:top level\<Nationality|sort by:avg(length)|sort order:desc|all:no|unknown:no|top:100|min tracks:40>
Which shows average length of songs for each Nation.

What I'd like to do is combine the two so that I have the total amount of time playing tracks from each Nation.

I tried ...

Most Played by Time|icon:top level\<Nationality|sort by:avg(length)*sum(played)|sort order:desc|all:no|unknown:no|top:100|min tracks:1>
But Magic Nodes does n't like that. Any ideas, gratefully appreciated!