AutoRateAccurate 2.4.3 (22/10/2009) - for MM3

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

FeldmanSkitzoid

Re: AutoRateAccurate 2.4.3 (29/10/2009) - Small bugfix

Post by FeldmanSkitzoid »

Is this thing still being updated at all? It's extremely useful for me, and even still seems to be working pretty well in v4 (1349). However, it'd be nice if I could get it to ignore certain types of content, like Podcasts, Comedy and Audiobooks.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

last i heard from big berny he was still keeping up with this script, but he was also in to the college exams at that time.
and i believe he got married? so he is busy as he must have got a job now like morten and steegy did when they were here they work now and are busy too.

big berny also said he was thinking of waiting until mm 4 was stable before he did anything on it. so maybe in a few months he will get to update this? 8)

yes i'd like to be able to have a few new features in it too big berny if you read this post. 8) :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Synarch

Post by Synarch »

Seems like BigBerny's Website is offline. :(

I just did a reinstall of MM and am in desperate need of this script. Does anybody have a copy of the installer lying around and could send it my way, please?
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

Still her, I'll fix the download.
Scripts in use: Genre Finder / Last.fm DJ / Magic Nodes / AutoRateAccurate / Last.FM Node
Skins in use: ZuneSkin SP / Eclipse SP
AutoRateAccurate 3.0.0 (New) - Rates all your songs in less than 5 seconds!
About me: icoaching - internet | marketing | design
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

Hi guys
I just wanted to let you know that the download should work again.

About developement:
As you noticed I'm very busy the last months/years so I could not finish my version 3.0 of this script. I just started my own startup with a friend of mine so I've even less time to work on it these days.
I tried to search someone who wants to help on developing this script but nobody was interested. If there's someone out there don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be pleased to send all my unfinished 3.0-files.

Btw I'm not married yet. ;-) But since I have a really nice girlfriend (who needs some time too! :-)) it's maybe only a matter of time...

Big_Berny
Scripts in use: Genre Finder / Last.fm DJ / Magic Nodes / AutoRateAccurate / Last.FM Node
remmer

Post by remmer »

I have noticed that this script introduces a small gap between album songs when mediamonkey is playing that album for the first time (ever). If I immediately go back to the end of the last song then the change is gapless, just appears to the first time it is played.

Is there a setting that can remedy this and/or is it normal expected and normal behaviour?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

normal for it to do that when it writes the info to the song file.
you could of course go to the options for monkey to the area for output plugins and on the monkeys direct sound
select it and then click the configure button and turn off the crossover feature and the remove all slient feature, :D that would give you the gap between all the songs and you should not notice it in the rating. :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
JasonMonette

Post by JasonMonette »

A ton of my songs have this in the custom field 5 where autorank puts its data:

0000 NR XXXXXXXXXX 0 AutoRateAccurate 06

So it didn't rate the song. All my songs are tagged properly. It did rank some of my songs, but most of them got that ranking. Why is this and how do I fix it so it ranks my songs correctly?
m477h35

Post by m477h35 »

Hi!
Sry if this is already answered, but I can´t search all the 58 pages for it ;)
I´ve tested the script with MM4, however, for any reason it didn´t work. I uninstalled it from the Extension-menu, and after that i´m getting those error-messages (http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 77#p120977). How to fix it?
Thanks, m477h35

Edit: I´m sorry, there are the right error messages, i realized that they are different :-?

Laufzeitfehler = Runtime Error
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

@Jason: have the songs you mention already bebplayed? Whats their PlayCounter? Because if not, then it can't rate your music as it needs this information to suggest which songs you probalby like and which not.

@m477h35: Strange. Did you uninstall it and afterwards these errors appeared? To uninstall it correctly just delete the file whis is mentioned: AutoRateAccStarter.vbs. The proble should be solved then.
m477h35

Post by m477h35 »

The file mentioned in the error message is already deleted.
I tried to install it again for all users, and after uninstalling again it works now. I don´t know what the problem was, but thanks for your effort.
Greets, m477h35
JuBe

Post by JuBe »

remmer wrote:I have noticed that this script introduces a small gap between album songs when mediamonkey is playing that album for the first time (ever). If I immediately go back to the end of the last song then the change is gapless, just appears to the first time it is played.

Is there a setting that can remedy this and/or is it normal expected and normal behaviour?
I have this same problem, but it only goes away if I go back and play the song a second time immediately after. I am listening to an album that is gapless (Armin Van Buuren's A State of Trance Year Mix 2007) that I havn't listened to in over a year. The playcount for all songs is like 2 or something, but I still get gaps inbetween songs, unless I go back and replay the song immediately after listening to it.

I thought maybe it had something to do with doing calculations at the end of each song, so I disabled "Automatically autorate songs if they get played or modified" but the problem still happens. The problem resolves if I disable AutoRateAccurate.
heartofhate

Post by heartofhate »

is it possible that autorateaccurate is not fully compatible with MM4?
after a while MM just freezes with it (it shows "tagging 1 song" as the status-line). disableing autorate solves this behaviour for me.
there isn't really a error message, it just freezes (while the playback goes on until the next song starts)
remmer

Post by remmer »

JuBe wrote: I have this same problem, but it only goes away if I go back and play the song a second time immediately after. I am listening to an album that is gapless (Armin Van Buuren's A State of Trance Year Mix 2007) that I havn't listened to in over a year. The playcount for all songs is like 2 or something, but I still get gaps inbetween songs, unless I go back and replay the song immediately after listening to it.

I thought maybe it had something to do with doing calculations at the end of each song, so I disabled "Automatically autorate songs if they get played or modified" but the problem still happens. The problem resolves if I disable AutoRateAccurate.
I can confirm that it is not just the first time an album has been played.

Well I uninstalled the script but I am still getting this behaviour so I would really like to hear how I can get back to how things were before I installed, it seems to have messed up my library somehow, I can't find any pattern to this gap behaviour.

Although I said I uninstalled it, I have just noticed that under the AutoDJ options there is a listing for AutoRateAccurate. I have searched for files on my computer but can't find any. This is driving me mad, how can I get rid of this script?!
bemis

Post by bemis »

heartofhate wrote:is it possible that autorateaccurate is not fully compatible with MM4?
after a while MM just freezes with it (it shows "tagging 1 song" as the status-line). disableing autorate solves this behaviour for me.
there isn't really a error message, it just freezes (while the playback goes on until the next song starts)
i got the same problem with MM4