SQL-Viewer 2.4 [Script] 2009-10-25

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Re: SQL-Viewer 2.4 [Script] 2009-10-25

Post by trixmoto »

chrisjj wrote:Not just switch on the first keyword, then?
No.
chrisjj wrote:Simplest is to accurately label the buttons.
What is misleading about "Run Select Query" - you click this one when you want to run a SELECT query.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
chrisjj

Post by chrisjj »

trixmoto wrote:
chrisjj wrote:Not just switch on the first keyword, then?
No.
Yes is suggested by your

1) ... SELECT queries.
2) ... for UPDATE/INSERT/DELETE queries.
chrisjj wrote:Simplest is to accurately label the buttons.
Sorry. Now corrected to "Simplest is to accurately label the button."
Chris
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I give up.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Izzyman12078

Post by Izzyman12078 »

Can someone help me with a SQL to find all albums or tracks with say greater than 100 Album Arts associated? Might seem strange but I've been having a problem with MM crashing and support says:
"....we are saying that some of your tracks have 450 album arts associated with a single track, this is not a normal amount of art for just one track and seems to cause the issue. "

They then immediately closed my ticket and offered no further help after I installed the debug version and sent them the logs.

I don't know how that would be possible but I have 50,000 tracks and would like to identify the culprit(s).

Thanks

Post by Guest »

Izzyman12078

The script 'Tagging Inconsistencies' is ready made for this. In the Album Art Nodes Settings of that script, there's an option for 'Many Album Art'.

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73421
donector

Post by donector »

hi all

I am using mmw 4.1.26

from reading a thread:
How Do You "Delete" A Portable Device?
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60662

I installed the SQL-Viewer 2.4 script, which is supposed to work from mm 3 and above

as from above thread it says:
"If you are comfortable using the sql viewer script, you can use this sql statement to identify the device id's
SELECT * FROM Medias "

which is strange as i am looking to delete DEVICES not MEDIAS...
so what happens:

SELECT * FROM Medias " ... actually gives me devices table! ???

can anybody reproduce this?

is this in any way related to this script being quite old ?..

more weird is that attempting to run from either using "medias" or "devices" sometimes gave me the expected results and some others the unexepcted as I mentioned eariler

how silly was I, that eventually (to clean the devices list) run: DELETE FROM Medias WHERE IDMedia <= 100

whereas, logically, I should have used "devices" , I didn't...(as medias seemed to work)
and then i got the the actual "medias" table wiped out (not devices).

and after doing maintenance to the mm db, it mean most of my db was wiped out: the tracks (lucklily i do have som back up from a couple of months ago, though I have not yet relaoded it)

regardless , now when i run "select * from devices" (from the wiped db) it doesnt give the full list of (actual) devices, but just a few (1 to 4)

if i run the same "select * from devices" using another sql manager (SQLiteStudio 3.1)
.. it does return all the devices (being 216)...

if i run "select * from medias" it shows me the same 4 remaining medias (that were not wiped) on both sql managers

but how on the earth the same (devices) query gives me different results (as said above as from using differente engines)???