Radio Format Clock Script?

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

vanmeterannie

Radio Format Clock Script?

Post by vanmeterannie » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:02 pm

Is there a script around that would mimic a radio station format clock? I've looked in the archives and don't see anything, but I could be overlooking it. In other words...

JINGLE Autoplaylist
GENRE/RATING Autoplaylist
JINGLE Autoplaylist
SPOT Autoplaylist
SPOT Autoplaylist

etc...in other words, you could set up multiple playlists and just pull from each one to fill criteria? In the above example, the first song might have 5 stars, the second 3, the third 4, etc.

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:40 am

Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.

vanmeterannie

Post by vanmeterannie » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:35 pm

I tried that, and it appears I can only specify a single playlist as the "jingle" list. I'm really looking for something that is a static list that can pull randomly from other playlists in order. As above, you could set the first option as a specific playlist that had, say, all uptempo, then the second option could be a voicer playlist, then a third option pulls from a playlist with midtempo cuts, and on and one, etc...is this even possible with a script?

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:10 am

Yeah, it would certainly be possible.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.