MusicIP Tagger 2.0 - Updated 28/07/2012

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Re: MusicIP Tagger 1.1 [MM3]

Post by trixmoto »

It should be easy to comment out the lines of code for the fields that you don't want, but this is a good suggestion and I will added checkboxes to the next version.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
argos

Post by argos »

Does anyone know whether this works with MediaMonkey 3.1 Beta Build 1209?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

argos wrote:Does anyone know whether this works with MediaMonkey 3.1 Beta Build 1209?
It doesn't seem to be working with the latest beta.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Darn it, I think this new version has broken a number of my scripts! :(
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Just JP

Post by Just JP »

It has broken many of my scripts also. It's nice to find out that someone who really knows what they are doing is having problems too. :D

Every time I install a new beta something else doesn't work. I know things will eventually be running smoothly because of our excellent developers. I just have to be patient till things are working again.

Jim
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

trixmoto wrote:Darn it, I think this new version has broken a number of my scripts! :(
Do you have a list of which ones aren't working, I need to decide if I need to go back to 1209?

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

No I don't have a list, just I've had a few reported to me. I'm still working on the previous round of fixes and now the next round needs to start already! I think I have too many scripts. :lol:
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

:lol: :lol: I know you have too many scripts but don't you dare stop creating more. :wink:

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Sorry I've already got a new one nearing completion. However it needs some of the fixes in the current beta cycles so I'm not going to release it until 3.1 gets to RC. :)
gege

Post by gege »

Trix, I downloaded this script from your website, but when trying to install, MM says "Bad Installation Package".
Renaming MMIP to ZIP and trying to open it, Winzip says it is not a valid archive.. :-(
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

It's been reported there's some timeout-like issues with downloads from his site, if they take longer than like, a minute. Perhaps the file "completed" before it was actually done, and thus the file is corrupt. You could try re-downloading it.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I downloaded it, renamed it to ZIP and it opened fine, so it seems to be a problem with the transfer to your computer.
gege

Post by gege »

Mizery_Made wrote:It's been reported there's some timeout-like issues with downloads from his site, if they take longer than like, a minute. Perhaps the file "completed" before it was actually done, and thus the file is corrupt. You could try re-downloading it.
Damn! I did re-download it three times yesterday, using IE, Firefox and Chrome :-( I just forgot to check if filesize was the same. It wasn't.
Today I re-downloaded and it worked!
You're absolutely right regarding downloading time, mizery_made. Yesterday, download rate was below 18KB/s, so it was taking almost 2min. Today, it downloaded at 70KB/s...
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'll have to get in contact with my webhost and see what's going on - sorry for any inconvenience caused.
MatheFreak

Post by MatheFreak »

When I try to install it (Copy *.vbs to '/scripts' append block to Script.ini) nothing happens.
If I change ScriptType to =3 (just trying) Script appeares, but allwas exits with "IllegalType in Line 0 Char 1".

Even if I remove everithing till "Option Explizit" ...

I simply cant get it run.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

You do know where this script shows up at, right? I only ask because I at first thought it wasn't doing anything until I figured out where the script shows up.
Stop Button Freak