MonkeyFlow 1.4

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Re: MonkeyFlow 1.3

Post by Guest »

when is mf 1.4 to be released ? mm 4.1 is already out of the beta status

Post by Guest »

Waiting anxiously for Monkey Flow 1.4 as well. Wasn't it ready to be released as soon
as Media Monkey 4.1 final was available ?
Will stay with Release 3 as long as Monkey Flow is not available ...
sixtiesstereo

Post by sixtiesstereo »

I'm just wondering. Is there any way (with some modifications) to use MonkeyFlow as a standalone
interface with another player, such as AIMP3.
While MM is always my most used used Home Theater music program (mainly because of MonkeyFlow and
MonkeyRok), I recently stumbled on AIMP3, which is basically a Winamp clone with the usual goofy Winamp type
skins. However, there are a series of skins by a Russian skinner who uses the name Black_AVP that are absolutely
the most stunning stereo recievers and reel to reel animated skins I've ever seen, anywhere. They're all in
amazing large size HD, and are remarkable on a 1080P 60" TV.
Here's a link to the AIMP3 Russian skins website, and the first one by him is on page 3 (the Technics skin). If you
click on his name, it will then list the 2 or 3 pages of his skins.
http://www.aimp.ru/index.php?do=catalog&id=0

Unfortunately, AIMP3 is completely non-cover/artwork oriented....strictly a text library format to select albums/tracks.
I've used a coverflow program with it called CoverJuke, which works OK, but it's definitely no MonkeyFlow (not even close).
Just curious if this would be possible, although I'm guessing this is probably not likely. But it doesn't hurt to ask.
Styphelus

Post by Styphelus »

Guest wrote:Waiting anxiously for Monkey Flow 1.4 as well. Wasn't it ready to be released as soon
as Media Monkey 4.1 final was available ?
Will stay with Release 3 as long as Monkey Flow is not available ...

Monkey Flow 1.3 works with MM 4.1. I'm using it right now!
flashk

Re: MonkeyFlow 1.4

Post by flashk »

MonkeyFlow 1.4 is now available. It should fix a bunch of issues people have reported. Enjoy!

Post by Guest »

1.4 stopped working for no apparent reason. I'm getting

Error #-2147024894 - WshShell.exe.exec
The system cannot find the file specified
MonkeyFlow.vbs, Line 64 Column 2
Styphelus

Post by Styphelus »

Same here

Error #-2147024894 - WshShell.exe.exec

The previous version 1.3 works fine howver. Ver 1.4 does not.
Meander

Post by Meander »

I've recently built a new media machine which is running on Windows 8.1 pro with a 4th gen (refresh) haswell processor and integrated intel hd 4600 graphics (for now). MonkeyFlow works a dream on it with latest version of MM.

To those showing the error with the shell - it's most likely a com error due to permissions. For good measure, remove all elements of v1.3 first (including any ini references). Open and close MM and then make sure to put MonkeyFlow v1.4 into the MM program scripts/auto folder (both exe and vbs file). Now run MM as administrator to correctly re-register everything (WIN 7x and 8x). There's little reason, other than hardware limitations, why this won't run unless there are other problems with your system.
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

I'm currently checking out 1.4 and this thing is mad sweet! Runs very smooth so far, no glitches.

[running Ivy Bridge i7-3770K; Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 SuperClocked; Win7_64 home premium]
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
RiteshRituraj

Post by RiteshRituraj »

When I start MonkeyFlow, I first get the blue initialization screen, followed by what looks like this -

The playback buttons work, but I don't see any artwork at all.
I've placed both the files in the MediaMonkey/Scripts/Auto folder as instructed.
I'm using MediaMonkey ver. 4.1.1.1703. Please help.
Meander

Post by Meander »

@RiteshRituraj

Take a look in the following folder...

C:\Users\"Someone"\AppData\Local\Temp

...for the folder monkeyflow_cache. Are there any images stored in that folder?

In the same Temp folder is a monkeyflow log. Any clues in that? If necessary, post it here.
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

Can't get it to remember last window position/resize.

Also, is there a way to open it "within" MM?
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
😜
Meander

Post by Meander »

Also, is there a way to open it "within" MM?
Go to View => MonkeyFlow to toggle on and off.
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

Thanks Meander for pointing out where it's supposed to be.
I'm pretty sure I looked thoroughly through the menus for it, but I will look again this evening.

Any tips for Window position/resize not sticking?
😜
Meander

Post by Meander »

In my case, the toggle settled conveniently at the bottom of the dropdown.

Can't help on the other. It's always been a bit of a frustration with MM over the years, though it's much firmer now. My rule is - if it goes somewhere and behaves itself, then that's where it stays and that's good enough for me.