MonkeyFlow 1.4

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

nohitter151

Re: MonkeyFlow 1.1 [MM3]

Post by nohitter151 »

Pman2009 wrote:I just downloaded this as i could never get that other program to work, pictureperfect or something.

Worked instanstly, amazing program! Hats down to you, something like this must have taken ages to create and never mind the fact that it works instantly. :D

My only critisism is the fact that it doesn't look as good with a white background compared to the black background, but it's still good.
One more thing, how do you get rid of the titlebar, like in "Embedded Mini Lyrics", how can you get rid of them, they are a real pest to the look.

Once i have completed fully tagging my huge collection of music (i have about 4 days worth of tagging to do), it will look amazing. I'll be there flicking through the albums not even picking a song.
You can get rid of the titlebar of any script panel with MM 3.1 or greater and the behind titlebars script.
Before you ask -- yes.. that is the only way. The hide titlebars for scripts feature was only just added in 3.1.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
gege

Post by gege »

nohitter151 wrote:You can get rid of the titlebar of any script panel with MM 3.1 or greater and the behind titlebars script.
You're half correct (or half wrong, you decide):
- Yes, MM 3.1 is needed to hide titlebars.
- No, Behind Titlebars ain't needed here, because MonkeyFlow 1.1 implements hide functionality by itself (Just right-click > Settings > Show Caption)
Pman

Post by Pman »

Well i'm running gold and not on 3.1 yet, will get it when it's made official.
But at least i know it's possible to hide them in future updates as they drive me nuts looking at them.

Just one other thing about Mediaflow, and sorry in advance for me being so picky, i have noticed it sorts by Album Artist (e.g. my 300 soundtrack.....such a good soundtrack....I set as 300 for Artist and Tyler Bates as Album Artist, but i prefer having it near the start). Will you be adding this feature, unless it's already there then could you guide me please.

Cheers.
  • W7Ultimate x32 - MM4 - SHABBA!

Post by Guest »

With windows 7, it says my graphic card doesn't support. I have the newest drivers, compatible, same as vista.. On vista monkeyflow worked.

More people with this problem?

Does Monkeyflow work for someone on windows 7?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:With windows 7, it says my graphic card doesn't support. I have the newest drivers, compatible, same as vista.. On vista monkeyflow worked.

More people with this problem?

Does Monkeyflow work for someone on windows 7?
Solved.... other drivers....
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

Not been much chat on this thread lately....when's the next version arriving with some nice updates? :)
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3
rad1964

Post by rad1964 »

I must say, I am very impressed with Monkey Flow!
The embedded version works like a dream and I should know, I have over 43,000+ MP3s and I am probably 7/10th finished with tagging them with album covers.
From (Re: Jazz) - ZZ Top with everything in between

My computer kept crashing after I used the "other" flow like program. I guess my collection was too much for it to handle or it had some serious bugs.

Anyways keep up the great work!

rad1964
gege

Post by gege »

rad1964 wrote:I am probably 7/10th finished with tagging them with album covers.
From (Re: Jazz) - ZZ Top with everything in between
Do you know http://www.albumartexchange.com?
The best place to get good quality album covers, IMO.
rad1964 wrote:I guess my collection was too much for it to handle or it had some serious bugs.
Probably both :lol:
Benn

Post by Benn »

Hey,

Is there any way to get rid of the text below the album art? I have the 'Flow next to my player so having the artist/album twice is kinda redundant.
Benn

Post by Benn »

Also, is there a way of delaying the showing of the now playing album art? I flick through shuffle quite a lot, so MF is going like crazy trying to keep up with me speedy clicking finger :P
flashk

Post by flashk »

danhackley wrote:Quick question - how does Monkeyflow decide which artwork to show? On my system it seems to pick by default folder.jpg - is this the case ?

The reason that I ask is that for a few of my albums, it does not display folder.jpg but instead another image file with a different filename (though still in the same folder, e.g. leaflet.jpg). Even after I delete this file, it is still displayed in Monkeyflow. How can I get Monkeyflow to refresh its image, or does it have its own cache? I have the latest version.

Also, I can't get the Show Caption option to work. I have the latest version of MM (3.07) and the embedded version of Monkeyflow.

Thanks !
MonkeyFlow uses the first available album art entry from the first track of each album. It also maintains its own cache of album art images, that's probably why the image does not change in MonkeyFlow. It should automatically update the cache if the album art has been modified, but there might be a bug that.

The Show Caption option will only appear if you have MM 3.1 or higher.
flashk

Post by flashk »

Benn wrote:Is there any way to get rid of the text below the album art? I have the 'Flow next to my player so having the artist/album twice is kinda redundant.

Also, is there a way of delaying the showing of the now playing album art? I flick through shuffle quite a lot, so MF is going like crazy trying to keep up with me speedy clicking finger :P
Neither of these is possible with the current version, but I can add them to the next release.
Benn

Post by Benn »

Would be nice, thanks Flashk. :)
Tazza

Post by Tazza »

Hi i have the same problem as previously stated when the windows isn't centred and the scroll bar and buttons arnt fully visible, the fix that was suggested works but it means that when ever media monkey is open windows vista aearo them is disabled so its not really ideal.

Was wondering if you know why this happens or is there's a fix? thanks

And thanks for all your time yourve spent on it. Great plugin.
flashk

Post by flashk »

gilloulagratte wrote:I have used previous releases of MonkeyFlow and it worked very well (up to v 1.0).
I try to use version 1.1 and now it doesnt work anymore. Can someone help me to understand this problem?
Thanks for posting the log file. This will be fixed in the next release.