Forum question

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

raybeau528

Forum question

Post by raybeau528 »

I've gotten 3 email messages recently indicating a topic has an update but when I click on the link I'm taken to the first page and can't find that there's been any updates or new posts. They've been for topics for which I am the author as well as for different topics.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Ray
nynaevelan

Re: Forum question

Post by nynaevelan »

It's possible there was an update but the poster deleted the post before you had a chance to review it, I know at least one of them was mine. I posted a question but then I figured it out a couple of minutes later, so I deleted it.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
raybeau528

Post by raybeau528 »

Ah ha! That must be the "Nevermind" indicator! :)
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

also if the mod's found a spam post in it. you will be notified for the posting of the spam but it might not be there when you get there. and when the mod deletes a post and adds their new one you will get that notice too.
and you will see a post is missing if they removed an older post so that will toss you for a loop too in making you think what happened? 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy 5 Android 5) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.