Gingernut63 wrote:Hi DeminsDemins wrote:Hi,
Since a few weeks I have a problem with MonkeySqueeze.
Not all songs in a MediaMonkey playlist are being sent to the Squeezeboxsystem. I can find no reason why.
I use Windows 7 32 bit, MediaMonkey 126.96.36.1996 (portable) and MonkeySqueeze 3.0.1
The same problem occurs when usinga fresh installed MediaMonkey 188.8.131.521 (portable).
Logitech Media Server Versie: 7.7.1 - r33893
MonkeySqueeze worked fine up to now.
Can you help?
MonkeySqueeze works by sending the addresses of the music files in the MediaMonkey playlist to LMS/Squeezebox device. The files are then located and added to the playlist of the Squeezebox device. Sometimes LMS/Squeezebox device will not find the files if:
1. they are not located on the PC where LMS is installed
2. they have an unusual naming convention
3. they are located in folders with a different security access
4. LMS is installed on a NAS/Server and the music files are not located in the Media Folder as defined in LMS > Settings > Media Folder.
Add music to the playlist in MediaMonkey and then enable MonkeySqueeze. Do all the tracks appear the LMS playlist? If not, which tracks are not showing up. Have you added some files recently and they are in a different location to your normal music folder?
Hope this info helps. Let me know how you get on.
1. The audiofiles are in fact located on an extern hd (usb) MM Portable is located on the same disk. LMS is installed on my laptop. The hd is connected with the laptop. This has always worked. When I use a playlist with only tracks located on the same disk as LMS is installed, the same problem occurs (now only 8 of 18 songs appear; see 3).
2. Not as far as I can see.
3. I don't think so. When I make a playlist of an album (tracks all located in the same folder) only 9 of the 18 tracks appear in the LMS/SqueezeboxRadio playlist. Everytime I try, gives the same result (the same 9 songs).
4. I do not use a NAS.
Could LMS be corrupted?
Could MM be corrupted?
I use MM 3.2.5 1306 installed on my laptop for tagging and (sometimes simultaneously) MM 184.108.40.2066 (portable) on my hd to play music.
MM 3 makes no use of MonkeySqueeze.
Thanks in advance for your advice.