Page 4 of 94

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:33 pm
by crap_inhuman
AFAIK the Song-Title will always changed if it's different. This is not controlled by the script, MM do it.
skywalka wrote:Feature Request:
In the very top SearchBar it would be helpful to display the number of matched releases and which one you are viewing. eg.
1/14 or 2/14 or 3/14...etc
Your feature request is no request anymore. :wink: Just investigate the new Version 4.35

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:55 pm
by skywalka
crap_inhuman wrote:AFAIK the Song-Title will always changed if it's different. This is not controlled by the script, MM do it.
Thanx for that explanation.
crap_inhuman wrote:Your feature request is no request anymore. :wink: Just investigate the new Version 4.35
Thanx Sven!

Ur great plugin keeps getting better!

In this example it suggests there are 164 results but there are only 34.
Image

Thanx again.

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:09 am
by crap_inhuman
You select a filter in the example ? The script show only the releases, which will not filtered. But it display the overall number of matched releases.

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:12 am
by jokerjoe
Something very strange is happening, the tagger stopped working a few days ago, then was producing errors relating mxsml6, now all it says is:

Error #13 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Type mismatch: 'CDbl'
File: "C:\....\MediaMonkey\Scripts\DiscogsAuto TagWeb.vbs", Line: 4221, Column: 4

Please help, I'm totally dependent on the tagger!

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:00 am
by skywalka
crap_inhuman wrote:You select a filter in the example ? The script show only the releases, which will not filtered. But it display the overall number of matched releases.
Maybe I did. It would be best if the script shows the filtered total.

Thanx.

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:44 am
by crap_inhuman
jokerjoe wrote:Something very strange is happening, the tagger stopped working a few days ago, then was producing errors relating mxsml6, now all it says is:

Error #13 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Type mismatch: 'CDbl'
File: "C:\....\MediaMonkey\Scripts\DiscogsAuto TagWeb.vbs", Line: 4221, Column: 4

Please help, I'm totally dependent on the tagger!
hi, please look at this post http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 27#p363982

please write again, if you can't resolve the problem !

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:08 am
by jokerjoe
Changing line 4220 fixed it, thanks! Didn't try it earlier as am using "." decimal separator.

Code: Select all

ParseValue = CDbl(Replace(ms(0),",",","))
Thanks again, I'd be lost without the tagger!

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:36 pm
by crap_inhuman
skywalka wrote:
crap_inhuman wrote:You select a filter in the example ? The script show only the releases, which will not filtered. But it display the overall number of matched releases.
Maybe I did. It would be best if the script shows the filtered total.

Thanx.
In the next Version the script shows the filtered total and matched total.

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:24 pm
by skywalka
That's great news.

Thanx again Sven!

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:24 pm
by skywalka
Hi Sven,

DT didn't tag this release properly:
http://www.discogs.com/release/2571659

It didn't tag Warren G as Producer. (It did tag THX as Producer for track 3.)

Thought you'd like to know.

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:34 am
by skywalka
Image
Hi Sven.

You can see in this search there is a Master release so there must be another version but only this release is available.

Thanx.

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:42 pm
by crap_inhuman
skywalka wrote:Hi Sven,

DT didn't tag this release properly:
http://www.discogs.com/release/2571659

It didn't tag Warren G as Producer. (It did tag THX as Producer for track 3.)

Thought you'd like to know.
Hi Skywalka,

i checked the release and found the problem. The contributor of this release used the minus sign to quote the tracks :

Producer – Warren G (tracks: 1-2, 4-14)


The Databse Guidelines from Discogs say the following :

10.1.5.Tracks: This field only appears in the main credits section. The Tracks field should not be used if the artist appears on all tracks. Leaving this field blank means the artist either is credited for all tracks, or it is unclear which specific tracks the artist is credited for. This field must use the same format as the track listing. Multiple tracks must be separated by a comma followed by a space. Groups of tracks are joined by the word 'to' with a space either side. Here are some examples:

Two or more tracks: A1, A3, B3, B4
Several adjacent tracks: A2 to A6
Mixed: A1, A3 to A5, A7 to B4, B8


The script follow the guidelines. (The script interprets the minus sign as an separator between Disc and Track)

Sadly there are some mistakes in the releases, the script stumble over.

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:48 pm
by skywalka
Thanks for having a look.

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:50 pm
by crap_inhuman
I just edit the release

http://www.discogs.com/release/2571659

I sometimes edit the releases at discogs so their fit to the database guidelines (and work with DT ;) )

If you now used the Discogs Tagger, you will find the producer.

Re: Discogs Tagger 4.35 (Updated: 2013-11-23)

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:16 pm
by skywalka
Good on ya!

Problem is...
http://www.discogs.com/release/1568074

:lol: