Fixed Google Source for Batch Art Finder

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

borisag

Fixed Google Source for Batch Art Finder

Post by borisag » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:27 pm

I did it!!!!! (I shouted like Tony Soprano seeing the sunrise on you know)
Finally it works, Google works on BAF.
Here's the link to download the script with my modifications, is the same as above: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2rZk-9 ... sp=sharing
I hope Trixmoto doesn't get mad, I've only modified some things of his awesome script. I know he doesn't have too much time for new updates, that's why I did this.
Like I said before I have poor knowledges of programming, so If someone with better skills finds erros in the code or better ways to make it works (see the log file above the first part of the results still doesn't return images, I think it has something to do with a Google captcha), please fix it and share.
Test it. With all the excitement I didn't check it too many times or in another computer.

BTW: I tried to make it works with Bing, but I didn't get it, that's why there is the Bing option between the sources, but it still doesn't work
You have to replace the file BatchArtFinder.vbs in all the locations where it's on your computer, I think they are:
C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto
C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey
Make a backup copy first

borisag

Re: Fixed Google Source for Batch Art Finder

Post by borisag » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:56 pm

I made an update in order the script would have the Yahoo source also.
Anyway you can download it here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2rZk-9 ... sp=sharing

Obviously you have to delete the "-yahoo" of the name of the file and copy it to the script folders.

trixmoto

Re: Fixed Google Source for Batch Art Finder

Post by trixmoto » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Of course I'm not mad, I'm looking forward to trying it out! If you don't mind, and I find time, I'll look at rolling these modifications/fixes into the next release.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.