Bookmarker 2.0 - Updated 20/04/2010

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

GargantulaKon

Post by GargantulaKon »

Thanks, but is this different from ResumePlay (v3.1)? I finally found something that works right.

In addition, thanks for your hard work in making Batch Art Finder work with MM3 and your other wonderful scripts. You must love MediaMonkey so much to make so many of them.
MediaMonkey Gold (Lifetime)
- If my configuration's specifications are helpful, please go here.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Well "Resume Play" isn't mine so I don't know how it works. It sound like it performs the same job though, so no need to install both! :)

Yes I love MM, and I also love programming/scripting so it's a match made in heaven! :D
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
trixmoto

Re: Bookmarker 2.0 - Updated 20/04/2010

Post by trixmoto »

New version (2.0) is now available to download from my website. I have rewritten the script as a node within the tree and allowed unlimited bookmarks to be stored - please refer to the first post for details.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

I get a message the file doesn't exist.
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Apologies, slight typo on my website, I tried to publish version 3.0 when I've only written 2.0! :lol:
tarasdi

Post by tarasdi »

Hi,

I've just had to do a new OS install - where does Bookmarker store bookmarks, and is it possible to migrate them over?

Thanks

Taras
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

All bookmarks are stored in the MediaMonkey.ini file, so it should be possible to move them over, yes.
tarasdi

Post by tarasdi »

Yep, works.. thanks! :)
tarasdi

Post by tarasdi »

Hi again!

I've moved computers again - my bookmarks are appearing in the bookmarks node, but when I go to play them I get an error message:

Code: Select all

Error executing script event.
Object required: 'SDB.Player.CurrentSong'
I'm using MM 4.1.5.1719 Gold, and migrated all extensions & scripts by copy/pasting them from the AppData/Roaming folder.

Any ideas how to fix?

Thanks!

Taras
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Is there a line number with the error message?
tarasdi

Post by tarasdi »

Hi Trixmoto,

I've restarted MM and the bookmarks are working now. I think the cause may have something to do with me moving my music to a new computer, and the database being in an inconsistent state (I was in the middle of 'locating missing files').

Thanks anyway for your response - very much appreciated!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'm glad it's working for you now.
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

Great idea but has a serious flaw :( . When I bookmark a track it adds it and when I click on it it resumes at the correct time that I did it at.
However, it labels the time as a minute ahead of what was marked. For example, if I bookmark at 2:35 the name of the bookmark will
state 3:35 even though the actual playback/resume is correct.

Yes, I know you can rename it. But that is seriously annoying. I would like to add something to the name not always have to correct the time.
I did it once where it labled the correct time but so far everything else has been wrong.

Is anyone else getting this or have people moved on to a similar but better script that I just don't know about?
Or, is there a setting I can tweak that I just don't know about?

Anyone seen Trix lately? :wink:
He's pushin' 6 months since his last visit.
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

Ok, I've noticed something that will perhaps help to pinpoint the problem noted in my above post.
Anything bookmarked at around 30 to 31 seconds or less is labeled accurately. Above 30 - 31 seconds is labeled as an exact minute ahead.
So, at about 31 seconds you get :31 = "(0:01:31)", :32 = "(0:01:32)", and so on.

I've had one track in particular that displayed this behavior as early as :25s, but it was on a track that I had edited a few years back
(not sure if that has anything to do with it, though).
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜