Got it. You can use the edit button to delete/tidy just above and below the link line in your last post.
Ok, I'm not certain this will work for runtime errors, but we're going to try something here as a test using my no screenshot method
back up your key files and anything else you care to.
My Backup 6.0
settings dialog KEY is:
11 settings a
bove and 13 settings b
elow. Therefore, 11a and 13b (individually as 3a, 5a or 6b, 9b).
Modify your current settings as follows:
1. uncheck 8a (output path) > copy/paste/save the path in 9a to a safe place for later reference/use
(keep box checked, though) > create a
new test folder/location for 9a.
2. uncheck 2b, 4b, 8b, 11b
3. in 9b change 30 to 3.
4. press "backup"
5. press "Yes" > press "Yes" again > press "ok" to ignore script error, if you get one
6. exit MM > restart MM
7. exit MM > press "Yes" > restart MM
- at this point you shouldn't be getting any error messages, only confirmations of success.
- play around with MM and use it for a while lke this, all the while keep an eye on
the new output
location folder in explorer.
if everything seems to be working ok according to the new settings, slowly start to add back/modify
previous settings one-at-a-time.
1. 3 back to 30 (give time to observe for errors)
2. recheck 2b (")
3. recheck 8a (")
4. recheck 11b ("); make sure export path isn't the same as the output or archive path.
- play around with this so far a little while and see what happens, then get back to me about
behavior, errors, etc..
make major/many changes/edits/etc. during this test/observational period.
Also, there is no need to quote all of that when you reply unless someone else posts in between. In that case, just quote the specific
aspects you want to emphasize.