AdvancedReportModify

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

kanski

AdvancedReportModify

Post by kanski »

HI!

AdvancedReportModify is modified version of Advanced Report scripts by Trixmoto.

Known issues:
1. Error 'FormatDateTime': change to English Regional and Language Options in control panel or set comments (').
2. Trouble with codepage: set comments (') in Function MapXML(srcstring).

ImageImage Image
ImageImage

Download AdvancedReportModify 1.24

Mirrors:
AdvancedReportModify 2.76 (ZIP)
AdvancedReportModify 2.76 (EXE)

Small bug fixes by other authors:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 060#p91060

Peke: Mirrors Updated (September 08. 2008.)
holterpolter

Post by holterpolter »

Wow this Modified Report looks great.
It is very clear and usefull to browse for some misstaged Files in the Collection.
Thanks for the work
dubmassacre

Post by dubmassacre »

This is a fantastic report script!!!.
dunno

Post by dunno »

I wish that script works for me, but i get that vbscript error #5, it stops everything 2 seconds after it has started...
Looks like it can"t write nor create any new files than the first one, due to a permission problem.

How does it work for you? how do you make it to work?
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

dunno wrote:I wish that script works for me, but i get that vbscript error #5, it stops everything 2 seconds after it has started...
Looks like it can"t write nor create any new files than the first one, due to a permission problem.

I had the same problem. Open the report and check the very last file that it displays. For me..i found that the next file to be listed was the problem. It had a foreign character in the title. If you see a problem then rename the file and make sure to rename in the tagging as well. If you do not see anything obvious then it could be the absolute output path is incorrect or something along those lines.
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

kanski wrote:HI!

AdvancedReportModify is modified version of Advanced Report scripts by Trixmoto.

Known issues:
1. Error 'FormatDateTime': change to English Regional and Language Options in control panel or set comments (').
2. Trouble with codepage: set comments (') in Function MapXML(srcstring).

ImageImage Image
ImageImage

Download AdvancedReportModify 1.24

I can not seem to get this to work. Is there something special that I need to do or just run the exe file?
dunno

Post by dunno »

TheDude wrote:
dunno wrote:I wish that script works for me, but i get that vbscript error #5, it stops everything 2 seconds after it has started...

I had the same problem. Open the report and check the very last file that it displays. For me..i found that the next file to be listed was the problem. It had a foreign character in the title. If you see a problem then rename the file and make sure to rename in the tagging as well. If you do not see anything obvious then it could be the absolute output path is incorrect or something along those lines.
Well, no solution for me then. 90% of my library is japanese characters written :cry:
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

dunno wrote:
TheDude wrote:

Well, no solution for me then. 90% of my library is japanese characters written :cry:
Sorry about that...I didnt mean foreign as in foreign language. I meant something that shows up as square like figures instead of what you expect them to show.
I should work with all languages.
Octopod

Post by Octopod »

kanski wrote:Known issues:
For this one, i changed the code as follows (fix for all locales that use , as separator instead of .) :

Code: Select all

If Progress.Terminate Then Exit Do
		Dim dateFr
		dateFr = iter.StringByName("DateAdd")
		dateFr = Replace(dateFr,".",",")
		DateNews2 = FormatDateTime(dateFr, 1)
Hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing this script.
Octopod
kanski

Post by kanski »

Octopod, thanks :D
titanburner

Post by titanburner »

and where we have to add this new script?
kanski

Post by kanski »

AdvancedReportModify 1.29

-Fixed error "FormatDateTime"
-Add titles page
-Add meta descriptions in pages
-Add selecting codepage (without GUI, 27th line script, default Unicode)
-Any change in scripts text

Download AdvancedReportModify 1.29

Welcome to my site - it was 100% generated by AdvancedReport Modify script
dunno

Post by dunno »

i'd really love to use the Advanced Report Modify script, looks very awesome.
But i still get that error #5 in the script, on line 1131, column : 3 .

How could i fix it? I have no square like figures are anything like that.
titanburner

Post by titanburner »

after i have install AdvancedReportModify 1.29
, no error appear ...
thank you very much ... good script for mediamonkey
dunno

Post by dunno »

Well, i have made some tests to see where the problem could be from.
I made a report only with "western" albums, that works, after that the problem could come from japanese characters.

I tried a report with some well written/tagged etc. japanese albums. And the fact is that the error comes from a certain file that i couldnt find why it makes it crash, look at its name :

Nanase Aikawa - 7 Seven\04. 恋愛体質.mp3

And its tag :

track name : 恋愛体質
artist : Aikawa Nanase
album : 7 seven
album artist : Aikawa Nanase
year : 2004
track # : 4
genre : JPop
Rating : unknown

thats all.