Embedded Minilyrics v1.4b [MM2+3+4]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

liberouser

Re: Embedded Minilyrics v1.4b [MM2+3]

Post by liberouser »

liberouser wrote:Hi..i've a problem.

I've MM 3.1.0.1221, the last version of MiniLyrics and the last embedder.

When I run MM it give me "MiniLyrics couldn't be embedded. Possibly its windows, or the embedder windows, isn't visible."
And no tray icon (of MiniLyrics).

But, when i run MM as administrator all is ok...(but Floating Lyrics Mode don't work)..

There is a way to run MM and MiniLyrics without admin privileges?

And there is a way to download and test previous versions of MiniLyrics?

Thank you in advance..
None can help me?

I tried previous versions of MiniLyrics but nothing..
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

1. It works fine here with and without admin privileges, I have no idea why it doesn't work for you. Did you install Minilyrics on a per-user basis maybe and it only works for the admin? You could check this by seeing if ML opens with other Media programs as a normal user.
2. Float lyrics was broken in MiniLyrics 6.3.176, maybe you need to upgrade.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Just checking to see if anyone else has run into this with ML.

I opened MM a couple days ago and ML said there was an update. I updated to version 6.4.212. Now, when MM and ML start up, ML does not remember it's last skin and I have to change it. Also, in the old version, I had about 20 custom color combinations to go with specific skins--they are all gone. Yikes!

On what I think is a related matter (I have also entered a post in the Inline Lyrics thread), now whenever a song has a lyric, I get an error message and I have to shut down using Task Master or in about 30 seconds MM shuts down by itself. I upgraded ML and installed Inline Lyrics the same day so it seems my problems are related.

I am at a loss.
nowimpsbball

Post by nowimpsbball »

liberouser wrote:
liberouser wrote:Hi..i've a problem.

I've MM 3.1.0.1221, the last version of MiniLyrics and the last embedder.

When I run MM it give me "MiniLyrics couldn't be embedded. Possibly its windows, or the embedder windows, isn't visible."
And no tray icon (of MiniLyrics).

But, when i run MM as administrator all is ok...(but Floating Lyrics Mode don't work)..

There is a way to run MM and MiniLyrics without admin privileges?

And there is a way to download and test previous versions of MiniLyrics?

Thank you in advance..
None can help me?

I tried previous versions of MiniLyrics but nothing..
I am having the same problem...It worked fine for me last night, but when I turned on my computer today I get the same message that you do
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

It works fine here with and without admin privileges, I have no idea why it doesn't work for you. Did you install Minilyrics on a per-user basis maybe and it only works for the admin? You could check this by seeing if ML opens with other Media programs as a normal user.

GregAustin

Post by GregAustin »

Minilyrics works great on most of my files.

But on some of them it tells me that the file doesn't support lyrics, that's a lie because I can upload them manually. It even uploads the lyrics on some files of an album but on other songs not. And I ripped those songs at the same time.

Any idea? They're all mp3 files
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

GregAustin wrote:Minilyrics works great on most of my files.

But on some of them it tells me that the file doesn't support lyrics, that's a lie because I can upload them manually. It even uploads the lyrics on some files of an album but on other songs not. And I ripped those songs at the same time.

Any idea? They're all mp3 files
I have a track that does the same thing; I'm not sure exactly what it is (maybe some character in the filename or something??)

EDIT: Okay, now I have found several files that exhibit this -- it is quite annoying. I think its a bug with Minilyrics.

EDIT2: I rolled back a version to check if this really was a bug -- it is. I installed version 5.7.3418 and lyrics work fine with the same files. Take that as you will, you can download old versions at: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/audio ... /v5_7_3418

6.1.3723 also works with these "rogue" files and is much nicer than 5.7

JCfantasy23

Post by JCfantasy23 »

Yea - got it working finally! ONly thing I can't figure out now is how to adjust the size of the window. But it's working great so far :)
MediaMonkey fan since 2006/ Last.FM Profile / 8Tracks Profile

Post by Guest »

i had already installed minilyrics and media monkey. i installed minilyricsembedder just now. And minilyrics has stopped working with mediamonkey. when i restarted mediamonkey it said Image.
any idea what can i do?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Guest wrote:i had already installed minilyrics and media monkey. i installed minilyricsembedder just now. And minilyrics has stopped working with mediamonkey. when i restarted mediamonkey it said Image.
any idea what can i do?
Its been said so many times in this thread already, it would be nice if someone would read through it a bit.

You need to change the Minilyrics skin to one that is plain (i.e. not transparent at all) and ensure that the opacity is 100% (or that transparency is disabled).

Post by Guest »

my opacity is 100%, skin is not fantasy,embedded box is present in MM, tried with unsynchronised lyrics also...same response..

i am pretty dumb with techie stuffs..if anyone can keep thngs simple and tell me what all i gotta do..please..
sa_ill

Post by sa_ill »

I pasted msvcr71.dll in the System32 folder and I'm still gettting the 'This applicaion has failed to start because msvcr71.dll could not be found.....' message when I'm installing the 1.4b embedder.
Peke

Post by Peke »

You may need to register DLL using "regsvr32 msvcr71.dll"
Best regards,
Pavle
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to add SCREENSHOTS to forum
sa_ill

Post by sa_ill »

This is the message I get when I run the command you said:

The module "msvcr71.dll" may not be compatible with the version of Windows that you're running. Check if the module is compatible with an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of regvsr32.exe

I'm running Windows Vista 64-bit
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

sa_ill wrote:This is the message I get when I run the command you said:

The module "msvcr71.dll" may not be compatible with the version of Windows that you're running. Check if the module is compatible with an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of regvsr32.exe

I'm running Windows Vista 64-bit
Under Win64, I think you must put DLLs for 32bit applications into SysWoW64, not system32. See if that makes any difference...