Embedded Minilyrics v1.4b [MM2+3+4]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Post by Guest »

ROFL No, Im so stupid...

Ill try it now xD
Kingtaco11

Post by Kingtaco11 »

Ooops im sorry I forgot to log in that was me BTW^

Where do I install it to???? Im dumb :(

its gives me options

winamp2

winamp5

foobar

and

real one.

And i click next and theres more options please halp :(

Heres a screen shot.

Kingtaco11

Post by Kingtaco11 »

WAIT NVM OMG IM STUPID LOL

THERE WAS AN OPTION I JUST NEEDED TO CLICK NEXT AGAIN XD

IM SORRRY FOR MY STUPIDITY

IM TRYING NOW :D
Kingtaco11

Post by Kingtaco11 »

WOW SORRY FOR MY QUADURPLE POST BUT ITS WORKING NOW THANKS!!!!!

:)

Now how do I get it not looking like a player.. just have the lyrics show there :O
Blake

Post by Blake »

right click anywhere in the lyrics container and under skins there is 'have nothing on'
harpagornis

how to uninstall minilyrics?

Post by harpagornis »

I know how to uninstall minilyrics but now I like to uninstall the minilyrics embedder.

I couln't find it in the forum.
Wouter Janssen
harpagornis

Post by harpagornis »

Sorry just a windows installer :oops:
Wouter Janssen
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

Vyper wrote:Love this embedder idea but am having a problem using it so had to un-embed minilyrics ......

With minilyrics embedded, I'm having to click twice or hit enter twice to do things. For example, if I change something in a tag, I'll have to hit enter or click 'OK' twice or more. This happens a good 70% of the time or more.

Any ideas why?
I've exactly the same problem, and it comes from the Mini Lyrics Embedder.
Steegy, could you help me to fix this problem?
And of course thanks for this great script!
KingKong :lol:

Edit: Now it's working, weird, but I've had the prob quite a time.
I'll look if it comes back :-?

Edit2: Well, it's back :cry:
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Unfortunately I don't know what's causing this problem. I know that the embedder program causes it, but further... ? I tried a new and better approach for the embedding, but for now the problem is still there sometimes. Hopefully i'll be able to get it fixed "soon".
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

Okay
And I noticed that MM is running crash free if I don't use ML Embedder, but if I use it it crashes a lot.
Would be totally cool if you could fix this issue, it's really annoying if MM quits and I just made a playlist, and I really like your Embedder but now I can't really use it.
:-?
KingKong
trek

Post by trek »

I know this really has nothing to do with your embedder, but any help on why when i save the lyrics to the tag that it deletes the album folder i have set?
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

No idea, sorry.
Oh, your sig is so funny :D
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
Bex

Post by Bex »

Steegy wrote:Oh, your sig is so funny :D
Yes indeed. It's a scene from the Swedish movie "Kops" which i highly recommend.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
trek

Post by trek »

Bex wrote:
Yes indeed. It's a scene from the Swedish movie "Kops" which i highly recommend.
:cry: well that sucks...thanx Steegy ill try posting over on minilyrics forums, and see if i can get an answer...

awesome Bex I was wondering what the clip was from...never knew just found it online and thought it was funny....
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

trek wrote:
Bex wrote:
:cry: well that sucks...thanx Steegy ill try posting over on minilyrics forums, and see if i can get an answer...

awesome Bex I was wondering what the clip was from...never knew just found it online and thought it was funny....
They took down the Minilyrics forums, apparently they were too much to maintain because they are understaffed over there (it seems like its just one guy developing it). Anyways I'd shoot an email to support [at] crintsoft [dot] com, the guy is pretty helpful.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.