Embedded Minilyrics v1.4b [MM2+3+4]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Did you monitor the folder with File Monitor, or did you rescan the song files? MediaMonkey has the unsync'ed lyrics in its database, so you have to make sure that it's up-to-date with the file's tags.
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
Blake

Post by Blake »

Did that...

Still didn't update the tags.

I checked the tags from using windows explorer and it hasn't updated there either.
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

You're right. Minilyrics v5.3.2810 doesn't save lyrics to tags anymore while MediaMonkey is playing the song. That must be a bug.
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
Blake

Post by Blake »

Funny, 'cause I don't have that version.

I have 4.something :P

Maybe it has never done it and nobody has complained. Unlikely though.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Steegy wrote:You're right. Minilyrics v5.3.2810 doesn't save lyrics to tags anymore while MediaMonkey is playing the song. That must be a bug.
I know that it was a known bug that Minilyrics wouldn't save lyrics to tags in Vista, however it should work in XP. It still works for me, latest version.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

OK. For me, Minilyrics v5.3.2810 on WindowsXP, it does work on MM2 but not on MM3A5.
On MediaMonkey 2, MiniLyrics stops playback of MM, writes the tags, and resumes playback. On MM 3, MiniLyrics is not able to do so (fails silently automatically, gives error message manually) probably because MediaMonkey keeps the file locked or doesn't support the stop playback method. Maybe therefore it's problem with MM3 instead.

Post by Guest »

Although MiniLyrics is buggy as hell, this is a nice script
docbells

Post by docbells »

Anyone else get MM to save the lyrics to the file. I get an error to stop the song, but even when I stop it - it never downloads to the file...
Blake

Post by Blake »

What version of MM are you using?
Steegy wrote:OK. For me, Minilyrics v5.3.2810 on WindowsXP, it does work on MM2 but not on MM3A5.
On MediaMonkey 2, MiniLyrics stops playback of MM, writes the tags, and resumes playback. On MM 3, MiniLyrics is not able to do so (fails silently automatically, gives error message manually) probably because MediaMonkey keeps the file locked or doesn't support the stop playback method. Maybe therefore it's problem with MM3 instead.
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

MM 2.5.5.988 (debug version) and MM 3.0.0.1045 (alpha-5 debug version).
Blake

Post by Blake »

No, I didn't mean you Steegy! I meant the post before mine :wink:.
docbells

Post by docbells »

Blake wrote:No, I didn't mean you Steegy! I meant the post before mine :wink:.
I am using MM version 2.5.5.996
docbells

Post by docbells »

anyone else having this problem? I would love for minilyrics to save the lyrics to the mp3 file - but I cannot get it to work!
Diabolic-Destiny

Post by Diabolic-Destiny »

I keep getting this error when i start MM with Latest Minilyrics installed and Minilyrics embedder

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8738/untitledhm0.jpg

and i never used to have this problem
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

What has been changed? A new version of the embedder, a new version of MiniLyrics, or something else?

Does MiniLyrics crash when the embedder script is disabled?
- if yes, contact MM or Crintsoft
- if no, please send me a debug log (following MM's debug report instructions).