Embedded Minilyrics v1.4b [MM2+3+4]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

spacefish
Posts: 1427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:21 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Post by spacefish »

Sounds like your VBR files have corrupt headers. Try VBRFix.
Image
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
Guest

Post by Guest »

Thanks, that fixed it. Still that can't be the solution, first tagging with minilyrics and then repairing the header of the file that got destroyed.
I am ripping my CDs with EAC and the Lame Codec --preset standard %s %d.
No one else having these problems? Like this unfortunately it is no option for me to save the lyrics to the tag :(
nohitter151
Posts: 23640
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:20 am
Location: NJ, USA
Contact:

Post by nohitter151 »

Anonymous wrote:Thanks, that fixed it. Still that can't be the solution, first tagging with minilyrics and then repairing the header of the file that got destroyed.
I am ripping my CDs with EAC and the Lame Codec --preset standard %s %d.
No one else having these problems? Like this unfortunately it is no option for me to save the lyrics to the tag :(
No, Minilyrics tags mp3s of all types just fine for me. Do you have the latest version of Minilyrics? (5.6.3363)
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Puschel

Post by Puschel »

Yes, have exactly that version (though there is already a newer one).
nohitter151
Posts: 23640
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:20 am
Location: NJ, USA
Contact:

Post by nohitter151 »

Puschel wrote:Yes, have exactly that version (though there is already a newer one).
Have you tried saving the lyrics manually? Does that work? (Also, thanks for letting me know I needed to update! The new version is very cool~!)
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Puschel

Post by Puschel »

It only appeared with manual saving of lyrics. Maybe it was the third lyrics option, which is according to Minilyrics only supported by few players. I am now saving the two other lyrics formats automatically into the tag, and that seems to work :)
Also updated to the newest version, which can also display the album cover in the background (someone asked for a possibility for that).
wijszman

Post by wijszman »

im now running mediamonkey 3 and minilyrics does not detect its running.
how can i fix this problem? Do i need a minilyrics update?
i have version 5.6.3363
nohitter151
Posts: 23640
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:20 am
Location: NJ, USA
Contact:

Post by nohitter151 »

wijszman wrote:im now running mediamonkey 3 and minilyrics does not detect its running.
how can i fix this problem? Do i need a minilyrics update?
i have version 5.6.3363
You shouldn't have to update Minilyrics for it to work (though you can). Make sure your preferences are set correctly:

Image
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Doktor

Post by Doktor »

Hi @ all,

I installed the newest version of minilyrics and MM, but always when I want to save the lyric to a mp3 file, I get the error message:

An other process blocks the mp3 file and I should try it later again...but I have only MM open...and I set the option, that the lyrics should be saved automaticly...

...Where is my mistake?


Doktor
nohitter151
Posts: 23640
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:20 am
Location: NJ, USA
Contact:

Post by nohitter151 »

Doktor wrote:Hi @ all,

I installed the newest version of minilyrics and MM, but always when I want to save the lyric to a mp3 file, I get the error message:

An other process blocks the mp3 file and I should try it later again...but I have only MM open...and I set the option, that the lyrics should be saved automaticly...

...Where is my mistake?


Doktor
Do you mean this?
Image

Notice that it is not really an error, it is just informing you that it will save the lyrics to the file when another song is played (Minilyrics cannot write to the tags while MM is playing the song).

In other words, you aren't doing anything wrong, as I get this 'error' as well. You can always check if the lyrics have really been saved to the tag by:

Right clicking Minilyrics, go to Lyrics -> Remove lyrics from this mp3 file. If this list is empty, then no lyrics have been saved to the tag. If they have been saved, they will show up here.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Doktor

Post by Doktor »

thx! You are right. If I load the directory once again, MM shows the lyrics.
What have I to do, to see it immediately?

And if minilyrics shows a wrong text, is there a chance to tell minilyrics, that it should not save the wrong text to the mp3 file?
nohitter151
Posts: 23640
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:20 am
Location: NJ, USA
Contact:

Post by nohitter151 »

Doktor wrote:thx! You are right. If I load the directory once again, MM shows the lyrics.
What have I to do, to see it immediately?
You'll have to enable file monitor to see the changes immediately.
Doktor wrote:And if minilyrics shows a wrong text, is there a chance to tell minilyrics, that it should not save the wrong text to the mp3 file?
No, you'll have to remove it manually.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
itiban4ik

Post by itiban4ik »

geezers, it's socking great!
Demekanized

Post by Demekanized »

I recently just installed mini lyrics and the embedder on a newer install of windows. It has worked in the past, but now while installed it gives me an error "MiniLyrics couldn't be embedded....". The problem though is that it works on startup and even displays and downloads lyrics, but a matter of seconds later it gives me that error and stops working. I have tried this with two different versions of MiniLyrics... if anyone has come across the problem before and knows a solution, it would be awesome.
Dreadlau
Posts: 1967
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:49 am
Contact:

Post by Dreadlau »

when it happens verify that you don't have several MediaMonkey.exe process running in the taskmanager.
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
Post Reply