MMA does not detect DLNA player DENON [#17945]

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

Ludek

Re: MMA does not detect DLNA player DENON [#17945]

Post by Ludek »

Thanks for the debug log, could you please submit also the crash log that pop-ups with the "Invalid class typecast" exception?
i.e. clicking the [Send log] once the "Invalid class typecast" dialog is shown and write the log ID here.

Thanks!
z3huti

Post by z3huti »

Ludek wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:38 am Thanks for the debug log, could you please submit also the crash log that pop-ups with the "Invalid class typecast" exception?
i.e. clicking the [Send log] once the "Invalid class typecast" dialog is shown and write the log ID here.

Thanks!
this topic is about MMA cant detect DLNA player, I am not interested in MM5, not gonna test it also, sorry
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
That MM5 error on "Invalid class typecast" should be fixed in 2411 when it gets released.

Sorry, maybe I was not clear why I even asked you to try MM5 (Sorry for "Invalid class typecast" annoyance, I was not expected it, but it is fixed now). Point of accessing Denon with MM5 was to gather more detailed information on Danon due the fact MM5 have and will provide us much more information on Denon than MMA. Like you pointed MM5 works normally and play tracks to Denon which means MMA should be capable too. Now with 2411 and unfortunate "Invalid class typecast" fixed we can get more details on Denon and see/check for any reason MMA do not see it.

I wonder if MMA would see MM5 correctly?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to add SCREENSHOTS to forum