Next track doesn't start - UPNP

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

cris281

Next track doesn't start - UPNP

Post by cris281 »

Hello,
when playing songs from UPnP source the player stops after each song -> no continuous playing possible. When clicking on forward btn the next song is played.
Using full version of MediaMonkey for Android Version 1.4.3.0950 on Android 10.
Kind Regards
Christoph
Lowlander

Re: Next track doesn't start - UPNP

Post by Lowlander »

What Server are you playing from?
pvanrhee

Post by pvanrhee »

Similar issue for me. I use a Mycloudex2ultra and Twonky server. I notice that when I play a playlist on my Samsung Galaxy S20 Fe casting to a Samsung TV. It occasionally stops and frequently pauses at the end of songs. It is minimized if I keep the phone active. Either way, if I just hit next or play it continues playing. It doesn't stop for every song. Just enough to be annoying.

When I play same playlists to connected Bluetooth devices, it does not stop or pause, even if the phone goes dark.

But I have noticed that with latest Android updates I also no longer see what is playing on my
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
When it happens please use ⋮ -> About MediaMonkey -> Send Logs and write log ID here in reply before sending it so that we can see if there is enough log info to tell what and why it stopped.

Have you tried to replicate using MM5?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts