Music synced in SD card is deleted after play one track

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

pablo.yunier

Music synced in SD card is deleted after play one track

Post by pablo.yunier »

Hi, I have a problem. After I sync music to SD card through wifi I just can play one track and after finish it all music synced is deleted from sd card. Last time I synced I did it through USB connection and after I play some tracks I though the problem gone but it doesn't. What is wrong?
Lowlander

Re: Music synced in SD card is deleted after play one track

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMA and MMW are you using?

Are the files actually missing from the SD card (as seen by a file browser App) or missing from MMA?
pablo.yunier

Post by pablo.yunier »

Hi, I am using MMA 1.4.2.0945 and MMW 4.1.30.1914.

The files are missing from the SD, but only mp3 files, because albums art remains in the SD Card.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Very strange, it may be something else removing the files. You could send a debug log (from About) as soon as you experience the files being removed and reply here with the logID.
pablo.yunier

Post by pablo.yunier »

Hi, the Issue happen again. This time a sync via WiFi, then after play more than ten tracks and the last one finish I noticed the problem because music stop. Then when I check playlists all are empty. Browsing SD card show that files gone, only albums art remains.

Log ID: FPT4AUFXYR
Description: Tracks synced via WiFi are deleted from SD cards after plays some tracks
martin.bohac

Post by martin.bohac »

Hi,
you don't have included any folder in your MMA Library.
There should be at least the same folders as you have specified for synchronization. In your case, there should be included "Music" and "Video" folders from both your storages (internal and sd card).

Please update your library and then try the sync again.

Thanks.
pablo.yunier

Post by pablo.yunier »

I don't understand what you mean if I didn't have a directory defined in MMA, how could the music be synchronized?
I use MMA and MMW a long time ago and I am doing as usual, I define which directory I want to use to syncronize the music, then When the music is synced, no matter using WiFi or USB, I use a directory in SD card to which all music is synchronized, I don't want use a directory in internal memory. After play some tracks all music disappear sudently from SD cards. Last time I sent log:
Log ID: TEYNNV6BKH
Description: Suddenly all mp3 tracks have disappear from SD card.

Thank you!!