Playlist duplicates after sync, problem with the caracter '*" that becomes a '-'dash

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

kjegou

Playlist duplicates after sync, problem with the caracter '*" that becomes a '-'dash

Post by kjegou »

Using MM5 with MMA Pro

I have a set of playlists that are mostly categorised based on the evaluation (in stars: "*"') in MMW (MM5)

When i sync with MMA, in addition to the ones with a star (3*, 4*, 5* etc..) i am getting a "kind of duplicate" that replaces the "*" with a dash "-" for each playlist.
3* becomes 3-
4* becomes 4-

Maybe the '*' is not well managed in the playlist
Each playlist duplicated contains ALMOST the same songs, there are only a few differerences. I have the impression that this is due to myself managing the star category.
Sync after sync, both remain, the playlist with a dash are never removed , but they do not map with anything on the MMW (they do not "exist".
Any idea ?
Lowlander

Re: Playlist duplicates after sync, problem with the caracter '*" that becomes a '-'dash

Post by Lowlander »

When you remove both Playlist copies and resync both copies return in MMA? Which build of MMA and MM5 are you using and are you doing a wifi or USB Sync?