MMA is crying out for a tablet-centric version

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

terryo

MMA is crying out for a tablet-centric version

Post by terryo »

I bought a Samsung tablet and man, would I love to have sharp interface so I can use it with my old fashioned stereo (via Bluetooth adapter) for deep access to my digital library. The phone interface writ large wastes a lot of space on a tablet.

If someone could get it right, the combination of the big screen space and the increased horsepower of newer tablets could yield an awesome music lover's experience.

MMA also needs a "car mode" for the phone, an interface with screen functions and displays optimized for use when driving. One small example: Space the stars further apart into the empty space on either side of the current five stars. This would make it easier to correctly enter them while driving.

I believe I submitted many other suggestions a while ago, but MMA seems to resting on its laurels.
Peke

Re: MMA is crying out for a tablet-centric version

Post by Peke »

Hi,
+ for that, but unfortunately you ill not see what we are cooking till MMA 2.0 gets out :P 8) :roll:
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts