[REQ] Show and Browse by Conductor

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

richiefinger

[REQ] Show and Browse by Conductor

Post by richiefinger »

I'd like to be able to see and browse by Conductor in the same way as Composer.
I don't use it for the conductor, but its a spare multi entry field that I use for DJ/AUTHOR/EVENT/CLUB List names.
Composer data gets filled when using look up software. But as I don't have a large classical collection conductor is always left empty.

Or add an extra multiple entry field.

Either way I'm happy
IanRTaylorUK

Re: [REQ] Show and Browse by Conductor

Post by IanRTaylorUK »

Hi RichieFinger,

Have you tried a new Collection something like this:
Match All
Type Equals Classical
Sub Nodes All Tracks / Conductor....
Icon Conductor.svg

When you open this collection you should have a node for Conductors. If you choose Grid View you get your Conductors "tiled" at the top and can click for details.

Alternatively - to your own collection - try to enable "Conductors" for a built-in collection e.g. Music

Hope that helps.
Ian Taylor
richiefinger

Post by richiefinger »

Conductors in Grid View is Fine.
Its the sidebar I was referring to, so you can drag a track into it from tracks in list view.
If you have conductors as tiles at top you can only display one conductors contents below.
I want to have say a playlist showing as a list of tracks and be able to drag and drop certain tracks from that list into the sidebar conductors node. But the node needs to show children of all the Conductors for this method to work.
IanRTaylorUK

Post by IanRTaylorUK »

Hi Richiefinger, I understand better now.
Ian Taylor