Lost sync

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

Kap1A

Re: Lost sync

Post by Kap1A »

I understand your explanations so far what android and android tv boxes belong to.

For your information:The Q10 works with wifi in 2.4 and/or 5gb. It has one USB 3.0 port, one USB 2.0 and an USB port for keyboard/ airmouse.

This morning I found a hidden menu of the Q10 by accident. It says that it recognised new samsung usb memory and I should decide to use it as internal or external changeable memory, what I did.

Maybe this helps me by my problems. I will test it the next days.
MMA on HIMEDIA Q10 Pro (FW2.1.4 / android 7) + Rii mini i25 + Nova-Launcher + Teufel One M
Kap1A

Post by Kap1A »

No the problem persists. So for now I may have to live with that problem... :(
MMA on HIMEDIA Q10 Pro (FW2.1.4 / android 7) + Rii mini i25 + Nova-Launcher + Teufel One M
Kap1A

Post by Kap1A »

Could this be related to #17366? Sorry I didn't manage the quoting here, but my problem still exist (turning circle and no syncing).

I can only sync when I try to do so many things that android/MMA is so busy that the turning circle starts some seconds later. When I click sync in this gap before turning circle starts, then syncing works as it should.
Kap1A

Post by Kap1A »

I finally found a way to sync again. When I start the Q10 I don't go to MMA via widget. I have a second widget (only the sync button). If I start syncing this way it works, but only right after the first start of the device.