modifying order of homescreen

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

allwi

modifying order of homescreen

Post by allwi »

Hi there,

how can I modify the order of the tiles on the homescreen?
Yeah, I know Options/Customise home screen, however as soon as I try to grab an item on the left, on the dotted line, it lights up but I can't move it. Well that not completely correct because a few times it worked but most of the time, it doesn't. What am i doing wrong?
Lowlander

Re: modifying order of homescreen

Post by Lowlander »

That's the way to do it, on the 6 dots on the left. It works fine here. Do you have a rounded edges device?
allwi

Re: modifying order of homescreen

Post by allwi »

Thanks Lowlander, I was hoping that you say that there is an issue with the sorting in the latest version for Android.
No rounded edges - it's the new Unihertz Titan device. Might there be an issue with the unusual resolution?
Any chance to increase the dots - or as a workaround to modify some config files on the device itself?

And to be clear - I touch and hold the dots, not the picture of the topic?
---
Weird, either I was too heavy handed yesterday or the device restart changed something. Anyway this morning, it worked. Not ideal because when I touch for too long before moving, it toggles the display of the tile. When I touch not long enough, it scrolls the screen. Anyway - I now have the order I was looking for :)