Lost sync

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

Kap1A

Re: Lost sync

Post by Kap1A »

I understand your explanations so far what android and android tv boxes belong to.

For your information:The Q10 works with wifi in 2.4 and/or 5gb. It has one USB 3.0 port, one USB 2.0 and an USB port for keyboard/ airmouse.

This morning I found a hidden menu of the Q10 by accident. It says that it recognised new samsung usb memory and I should decide to use it as internal or external changeable memory, what I did.

Maybe this helps me by my problems. I will test it the next days.
MMA 2.0.0.1167 + MMW5 + Orbsmart S86 pro ( android 9) + Orbsmart remote AM1 pro + Nova-Launcher + Moto E22 (android 12) Teufel One M + Teufel One S + Teufel Supreme On Bluetooth
Kap1A

Post by Kap1A »

No the problem persists. So for now I may have to live with that problem... :(
MMA 2.0.0.1167 + MMW5 + Orbsmart S86 pro ( android 9) + Orbsmart remote AM1 pro + Nova-Launcher + Moto E22 (android 12) Teufel One M + Teufel One S + Teufel Supreme On Bluetooth
Kap1A

Post by Kap1A »

Could this be related to #17366? Sorry I didn't manage the quoting here, but my problem still exist (turning circle and no syncing).

I can only sync when I try to do so many things that android/MMA is so busy that the turning circle starts some seconds later. When I click sync in this gap before turning circle starts, then syncing works as it should.
Kap1A

Post by Kap1A »

I finally found a way to sync again. When I start the Q10 I don't go to MMA via widget. I have a second widget (only the sync button). If I start syncing this way it works, but only right after the first start of the device.
Kap1A

Post by Kap1A »

I give up with the Himedia Q10 pro. Although it is still working, there are too many bugs with MMA. I switched to an Orbsmart S86 pro with android 9 and now MMA is working again with the search function and it is way faster. So thank you for the support until now. MMA is still the best for my audio collection and now I am waiting for the Version 2... :D
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
THX for update.
:( Unfortunately even all those devices seams to be same, each brand add something that influence device work. I am in same box as you, I instead focused on Android Car Head Units and it is sooooo hard to find manufacturer and resellers that are good, but once you find the one you like it works better and usually 1/3 of OEM solution.

Interesting, will check Orbsmart.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts