Can no longer Sync to Android SD card only internal memeory

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

terraplanetommy

Can no longer Sync to Android SD card only internal memeory

Post by terraplanetommy »

In MMA Wi-Fi sync settings only the phones internal storage shows up. When trying to sync using USB cable MMW displays the SD card but the sync still fails.
Lowlander

Re: Can no longer Sync to Android SD card only internal memeory

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMA and MMW and does USB Sync to the SD from MMW card in the phone fail (Sync from MMA always uses wifi)? What error is shown when Sync fails?
terraplanetommy

Originally I was running the beta of MMA and version 4.1.31.1919 of MMW. I currently am using Version 1.4.3.0950 of MMA and version 5.0.0.2333 of MMW. The USB sync message is:The Media transfer process on the Galaxy Note9 - Card appears to be frozen. If the issue doesn't resolve on its own with in a few minutes, please disconnect the device and reboot it. If the problem recurs, please use Wi-Fi Sync instead. The MMA does not show the SD card so I am unable to use Wi-Fi sync, it will however Wi-Fi sync to the internal memory.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I get that message too, but it doesn't break the Sync here. It continues Syncing normally.

Can Folders in MMA see the SD card, it may be an App permissions issue where MMA doesn't have permissions to access the SD card.
terraplanetommy

MMA has access to the SD card. It plays music from the SD card. The Wi-Fi sync was working until about two weeks ago.
terraplanetommy

It appear that there is an issue with my SD card, even though it has 18.1 gb available I get a message that the SD card is full when I try to save any new files to it. New SD card on the way.