How to make skin's corners rounded?

To discuss development of addons / skins / customization of MediaMonkey.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

kazuuru

How to make skin's corners rounded?

Post by kazuuru »

Wondering if anyone knows how to make the corners of the main window more rounded?
drakinite

Re: How to make skin's corners rounded?

Post by drakinite »

To be honest, I'm not sure if it's possible. You can experiment with different CSS styles on a debug build by clicking Inspect Element after right clicking, allowing you to mess with different styles. Applying a border-radius style to any of the top-level elements (html, the document body, .winborder class) don't seem to have any effect. It might be a limitation of Chromium.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
Ludek

Re: How to make skin's corners rounded?

Post by Ludek »

I think it's possible as mini-player has already rounded corners.

In true I don't remember exactly how the shape is defined in mini-player, but will ask Petr to reply the details here.