the lable bar Album | Title | Date is moving with the text

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

dang102

the lable bar Album | Title | Date is moving with the text

Post by dang102 »

The database info bar is moving with the text and trashes the screen in 2523 beta and in other ver. are doing it as well! The auto tag is doing something like this as well! On the first, open of auto tag, it had the pic so large you couldn't find any other info hard to find the divider lines to move it I just guess where they were after 20 min. Of trying! Screen formatting needs a lot of work you need to let ppl size most of the stuff on the screen as we now have 2/3/4 monitors or one enormous super high res monitor need to fit all info on a screen as a larger database does! The days of small monitors are long gone! Don't take any of this wrong AS MM5 IS THE BEST MUSIC PROGRAM EVER MADE!!!! it just could be better!!! The screen needs more work res/format/sizing!. More control of on-screen items would be great as well! Moving frame bar where we want them would be nice as well! As reference dark monkey has a minimum divider bars nice thin leaving more room to fit needed info!
Lowlander

Re: the lable bar Album | Title | Date is moving with the text

Post by Lowlander »

dang102 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:31 pmThe database info bar is moving with the text
What do you mean with this? Where in MediaMonkey is this problem? Can you please provide more details as to what exactly is happening on your setup?
Barry4679

Post by Barry4679 »

Try the latest version.
It fixes some column heading alignment issues.
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.
dang102

Post by dang102 »

Lowlander wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:55 pm
dang102 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:31 pmThe database info bar is moving with the text
What do you mean with this? Where in MediaMonkey is this problem? Can you please provide more details as to what exactly is happening on your setup?
Hey the last ver. 5.0.2.2527 the title bar is fixed I guess you guy found it or a lucky fix! It also seen that I can size the screen better now!!! it fits on 2 screens for a wide view!