Just to say thank you

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

Gyroscope

Just to say thank you

Post by Gyroscope »

Hi all.

No, I don't need help (despite the title of this forum), I'm just posting to thank the developers and supporters of MediaMonkey for making such an excellent product.

Up until recently I used iTunes, but when that ran into its upper boundaries on performance versus size, and I started using digital music in a heterogeneous environment (moved from just an iPod to Sonos for the house and an iPod for "on the move") it rapidly became obvious I needed a relpacement management program.

Enter MediaMonkey - what an excellent program: powerful, intuitive, performant, it also exposes the level of detail that iTunes so desperately attempts to hide. I can't praise it enough.

In closing I'd like to say that MM is worth a great deal more than the price of a "Gold" license, and I can't really understand how or why the free version is so feature-laden. I'd encourage anyone using the free version on a regular basis to upgrade, if only to say thank you to the developers.

Cheers,

Gyroscope

p.s. I haven't actually tried synching the iPod with MM yet, so maybe I'll have a sudden change of heart :D
drjboulder

Post by drjboulder »

:D :D :D
D Rock
MediaMonkeyGoldv3.0.3.1183
Vista Home Basic|4thGen 20GPod
Zune Small Player Skin w/ Aqua 4 Player Mod
Backup | Last FM Node | Scrobbler DJ | TopTracks | StayInSameStyleDJ
RadioDJ | RadioFreeMonkey | PrettyPictures | MiniLyricsEmbedder
LyricsViewer | Lyricator | LyricsPlugin | VisualizationEmbedder | MonkeyRok
RightClickForWeb | WebSearchPanels | WebNodes | MagicNodes | FavoritesNodes
NowPlayingArtNode |AutoRateAccurate | TaggingInconsistencies
AdvancedDuplicateFind&Fix | CaseModify | PlayHistory&Stats | Etc...
Bex

Post by Bex »

:D
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

:lol:

If you are going to do some iPod work make sure you have the latest beta 1175 lots of little fixes :)
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

check the wiki site out also nohitter151 put a good guide to sync... with ipod on it.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
gege

Post by gege »

rovingcowboy wrote:check the wiki site out also...
Which, BTW, is located here

Also, don't forget to register in the forum.
This is a great community, with plenty of kind people, willing to share experiences, opinions, assistance, scripts, skins and so on...

And welcome to the monkey side of life!
drjboulder

Post by drjboulder »

gege wrote:And welcome to the monkey side of life!
D Rock
MediaMonkeyGoldv3.0.3.1183
Vista Home Basic|4thGen 20GPod
Zune Small Player Skin w/ Aqua 4 Player Mod
Backup | Last FM Node | Scrobbler DJ | TopTracks | StayInSameStyleDJ
RadioDJ | RadioFreeMonkey | PrettyPictures | MiniLyricsEmbedder
LyricsViewer | Lyricator | LyricsPlugin | VisualizationEmbedder | MonkeyRok
RightClickForWeb | WebSearchPanels | WebNodes | MagicNodes | FavoritesNodes
NowPlayingArtNode |AutoRateAccurate | TaggingInconsistencies
AdvancedDuplicateFind&Fix | CaseModify | PlayHistory&Stats | Etc...
Gyroscope

Re: Just to say thank you

Post by Gyroscope »

Holy thread necro Batman!

Although I guess it goes to show that 5 years later I'm still using MM every day.
rovingcowboy

Re: Just to say thank you

Post by rovingcowboy »

You need to show up and post more so we know your around, :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.