New visualization - Morphyre

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

Rovastar

New visualization - Morphyre

Post by Rovastar »

Hi folks,

Forgot to post this some months ago.

We make music visualizations (R2, R4, a load of stuff for Milkdrop, etc) we released a new visualization and it is available for Media Monkey.

It should be on the Media Monkey site at some point but for now you can downlaod it from here:

http://www.morphyre.com

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

John
paulmt

Re: New visualization - Morphyre

Post by paulmt »

Thanks for including MediaMonkey in the list of Media players. The Vis installed without issue and ran without causing any detrimental problems for me.

I like some of the 3D effects a lot, but found it to be a little heavy on memory and a bit jerky at transition in full screen (1920x1200)
My PC is well spec'd with the exception of my Graphic Card which is a mid/low range Nvidia 8600GT so I expect this would run better in full screen with a more up market video card. See my sig for PC setup.

In a smaller window it ran well, but I didn't find it responsive to the music tempo/beat at all? I appreciate your trying to sell the upgrade and maybe with this comes better control options, but it would be great to be able to tweak settings in the free trial version also to get a better feel for the capability of the programme.

Good work, I hope you can develop this further
MediaMonkey 3.2.4.1304 Gold Lifetime
Hardware: Intel Core 2 Quad 3.33GHz, 8Gb Ram, 2tB Internal Storage, 2tB External Storage (USB & eSATA)
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, FireFox v3.6.x, ThunderBird v3 x64, MailWasher Pro v6.5, Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
Backups by Karens Replicator v3.5.12,
Rovastar

Re: New visualization - Morphyre

Post by Rovastar »

Thanks for the feedback.

I'll try and get it a semilar setup to yours (windows 7 64bit laptop coming soon) with Media Monkey.