MediaMonkey Facebook Page

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

hugeposuer

MediaMonkey Facebook Page

Post by hugeposuer »

Hey, guys. I created the MediaMonkey Facebook page a while back and I only remember it every now and then. I wish I had more time for it, I just don't.

I'm looking for someone(s) to join the admin team for the page who'd maybe like to get the word out about MM and help answer people's questions on the wall and in discussion... maybe more, it's up to you.

Sorry if this is against any of the rules or anything. If you'd like to join, inquire within this thread.

Thanks.

So y'all know, I'm looking for active people who know a lot about MM. That really sums it up.
Eyal

Re: MediaMonkey Facebook Page

Post by Eyal »

hugeposuer wrote:I'm looking for someone(s) to join the admin team for the page who'd maybe like to get the word out about MM and help answer people's questions on the wall and in discussion... maybe more, it's up to you.
I don't see the point to duplicate the information to Facebook. All we need is on this forum.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
hugeposuer

Post by hugeposuer »

That's a fair point, but I don't see any reason to alienate the people who go to the Facebook page looking for answers. I wish I knew the answers, but I don't. I just like the software.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

hugeposuer wrote:That's a fair point, but I don't see any reason to alienate the people who go to the Facebook page looking for answers.
Alienate??? LOL. Don't tell me you go on Facebook to find answers!

Sorry but I don't agree. Facebook is a social network used to gossip, share photos and find out what your neighbor has really done for tea time ...
I see no reason to further saturate this "social" network.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
hugeposuer

Post by hugeposuer »

No, I don't go to Facebook alone to look for answers. I compile resources and use them all as necessary.

It's fine that you have a grudge against Facebook, but there are people who use the page there for help just like people use the Last.fm group for help.
JCfantasy23

Post by JCfantasy23 »

I don't see myself going to a facebook page for assistance since I know about these forums...but I love MediaMonkey, am on Facebook daily, and think a Facebook page is a great idea. Would love to see discussions there also if people feel inclined.
MediaMonkey fan since 2006/ Last.FM Profile / 8Tracks Profile