Crashing on right-click [#18268]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

tbm72

Crashing on right-click [#18268]

Post by tbm72 »

Since the last update (5.0.2.2500) I've been getting a lot of crashes during certain right-click operations. I haven't had a chance to find out exactly how to reproduce it yet but it always seems to happen when right clicking on a track and then mousing over the pop-up menu.

Will try to get more detailed info but here's a partial error I managed to screen grab:

When it crashes I have to force quit using task manager and it's happened probably between 10 and 20 times recently.
Lowlander

Re: Crashing on right-click

Post by Lowlander »

Please capture this in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643

This will help a developer analyze why this is happening in your setup.
MiPi

Re: Crashing on right-click

Post by MiPi »

Thanks for the screenshot, it helped, tracked as: https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=18268
Khavanon

Re: Crashing on right-click [#18268]

Post by Khavanon »

This seems to happen whenever the "Send to" menu tries to generate from the right click menu. Most of the time I'm not trying to use it, just scroll past it, but when it lingers on that option long enough to try to open it, it freezes the whole program for me every time.