Screen sizing in 3 monitor setup

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

dang102

Screen sizing in 3 monitor setup

Post by dang102 »

I love Media Monkey its the best out there but there are thing I find to be a pain like I have 3 monitors and need more control of the sizing of Media Monkey! I can put it on 2 screens at once witch is great but the bottom half of program is locked to a screen size so it bleeds over to the 3rd screen and I only get bottom center of the screen on 3rd screen! This won't let you click play or use it in a spread sheet display. Spread sheet display lets me put a lot more info on the screen when sorting deleting ect... just over all working with more info on screen! It also would be nice to set the divider bars to where you want them so it fits many deafferent screen set ups! The bar could be a little smaller as well as screen space is needed! Screen layout is very important to me! The large preview could be smaller or let the user set the size would be great! So it would be nice to have total control of screen formatting! PS. Linux version would be very great!