Adding an Addons Clears Playlist

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

MyVikes

Adding an Addons Clears Playlist

Post by MyVikes »

I have found while writing and then adding an Addon to MM5 that IF I chose the option to restart MM5 after adding it then when the app reloads the playlist is cleared. However if I don't choose the option to restart MM5 but say no instead and then close MM5 and then start MM5 the playlist is retained.

I know this is a very specific use case but probably one that occurs for folks besides those developing Addons that i feel it warrants mention and a fix.

Thanks!
Lowlander

Re: Adding an Addons Clears Playlist

Post by Lowlander »

Which Build (Help > About) are you using and is a Playlist in the Playlist node cleared or is the Playing cleared? If the Playing is cleared, is it maybe reverting to the state from last close (ie changes in this session are lost)?
MyVikes

Post by MyVikes »

I'm running the latest debug 5.0.2.2508.

The Playlist in the Playlist node is cleared.

And i tested to see if "the Playing is cleared..." by opening MM5, closing cleanly to see the Playlist was still populated and then added an Addons.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Please capture this in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643

This will help a developer analyze why this happens in your setup.