MM 5.0.2.2523 RC1 MM I5 playing From MM I7 Library

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

signman3

MM 5.0.2.2523 RC1 MM I5 playing From MM I7 Library

Post by signman3 »

MM5 on I7 running as "Server" Library
MM5 on I5 on network playing from library on I7
Detects remote MM Library on I7 very quickly now. :)

When playing music slide bar stops at random times of song duration and song continues playing. Songs finish playing most of the time, but will not move to next track. Pressing the next track button will work manually in these cases. Song will stop playing occasionally and will not finish playing. Using the stop / play buttons will not work at this point. Hangs. Right arrow will start playing the song from where the song / time slide bar stopped functioning even though the song may have continued playing past that time and, or stopped playing. Moving the slide to the right with the mouse will also continue playing song from where the slide bar is dragged to.
One other issue. When "playing on left is selected / Right click on main center window/ Select Background image/ Cycle Artist Image works well and quickly :) / Select Artwork (Blurred, Dark, or Original) no image, black screen and non functional.

Lowlander

Re: MM 5.0.2.2523 RC1 MM I5 playing From MM I7 Library

Post by Lowlander »

Please capture the problems of the client MediaMonkey in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643

This will help a developer analyze why this happens in your setup.